News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daily Drivers

Started by deedubyah, January 01, 2006, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How often do you normally drive that Charger?

Daily - over 40 miles
2 (6.1%)
Daily - under 40 miles
4 (12.1%)
Weekends
7 (21.2%)
Cruising only
7 (21.2%)
Project, Show Car, Trailer Queen
12 (36.4%)
Race car
0 (0%)
wannabe only
1 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

deedubyah

Wow!  1529 members!  How many of you guys use the Charger for daily transportation? How often do you normally drive that Charger?  How often do you drive it normally?  (different question   :icon_smile_big: )
[[[[C[[[[H[[[[A[[[[R]]]]G]]]]E]]]]R]]]]

David B Walker.............Charlotte, NC

http://66-67charger.com/sourceguide

dd44068

My charger is a hour and a half away from me so when I see her and weather permits its a go.

Lowprofile

My car has been parked for the last twelve years... :'(    Hopefully, I'll be able to start on her this spring :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

golden73

Mine has no engine or tranny in it at the moment. Lost my job a little while ago so I ran out of money to put into it for the time being.

jaak

mine is in like a billion pieces right now but when I get it back together, it will be a weekend cruiser.
I did work with a guy that dove a 69 rt as his daily driver, that was his ride.  He totalled out one day going home, but that next weekend found a nice se , he bought it and he drove back and forth to work for a couple years then sold it when he built a house.

Jason

Blusmbl

My '68 was my daily driver for 2 months or so last summer... rain, hail or shine.  I didn't have anything else that was legal and ran!  I've put about 6,000 miles on it since I bought it, however it's only been legally registered for 2 of those years, and I never take it on any long trips.  It's a weekend/occasional trip to work car.  Nothing more.   And once mine is back together I'm probably going to be too paranoid to even drive it to work.  :icon_smile_dead:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

694spdRT

I don't drive the '69 on a daily basis as it is my "show" car at the present time and I just recently completed it.  I do take it out and drive around town when the weather permits and to local shows. I have a '77 Trans Am Bandit that has handled my "cruising" car duties for quite a few years. 

The '68 Charger will be my nice day driver when I get it fixed up a little better....however, in Wisconsin those days are often few and far between. I plan to put a 1-2 thousand miles on it per year.   
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Silver R/T

drive it only summers and work on it when weather permits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

CB

right now mine's in the body shop. I try to take her out everyday as a real gentleman should :)
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

TheGhost

Well, she isn't a Charger, but she is my daily driver.  Unfortunatly.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

8WHEELER

I have over 200k on the car below, drive it to Canada 2-3 times a year, and pobably 25-30 times during
the year. One of my other 68's a lot less.  But I will not drive it in the snow anymore, did a ton of that
in the late 70's and 80's.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

andy74

the last 2 summers  drove mine every day,rain or shine,park when the waether gets to shitty,which is from november til april most of the time! i havent seen many 72 chargers in my neck of the woods,so it makes hiding a little tough though! :icon_smile_big: