News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pics Of Ford Torino General Lee

Started by LeeBoy, October 19, 2005, 04:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 19, 2005, 09:01:44 PM
naibsel cixelsyd a m'I sa gnieb gnol ton   :icon_smile_big:

So instead of going down on your woman, you go up?

General Ryan

Quote from: Ghost on October 19, 2005, 04:26:35 PM
I wonder how many people couldn't tell the difference between the Charger and Torino? :lol:

Thats exactly what I was thinking, there is tons of people that don't know the diff and will assume thats correct.

I've been cruising with my buddy in his 70 Mach1 Stang behind me and I've heard people yell;
"Look, theres 2, one without the decals!"

People are SO DUMB.

I've even convinced a few idiots that the Stang was how Warner bros received the car and when it was ready to on screen after alteration, it looks like mine!

BTW-the Torino :crazy:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Wakko on October 20, 2005, 03:15:27 AM
Quote from: bull on October 20, 2005, 02:36:32 AM
Can we get some Charger pics with the Starsky and Hutch theme now?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-1968-DODGE-CHARGER-R-T_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6199QQitemZ4582154836QQrdZ1

Wow, is that good timing or what? :smilielol:

BTW, did you guys notice this pic?
A clutch pedal (that looks like it's from a Ford truck) & no evidence of a 4-speed shifter on the hump.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mustanghater

I'd like it if it didn't have a General Lee stuff on it.It would look cool in Orange.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

chargervert

Thats just not right,it would be like sleepin wit yur sister,that guy knew that wasn't right ,but he did it anyway! But youdddd have to be inbreed to paint a furd that way!!!!!I bet if the producers of the show had seen that,they would have wrecked all the Torinos too,when they had used all the Chargers up!

Headrope

I think painting anything like the General Lee is a bit odd because the General is too iconic.
But it looks like someone did a quality job on that car and put quite a bit of work into it. That I respect.
Ultimately I think painting any car other than a Charger to look like the General Lee takes guts - like a  corn-fed linebacker type wearing a pink polo shirt. He know's he's going to get crap for it but does it anyway. I appreciate the attitude. Either he's got big balls or he's a big (insert feline reference to female anatomy here). The guy with that Torino did what he wanted and threw it out for others to deal with. That's kind of cool.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Gunman Dan

I know this is a OLD post but I joined so I could comment on it. I knew Phil when he first built the car, he lived in Lynn Mass, He paid a ton of money for the paint it was all paint no decals. I only road in it once, went down Revere Beach in it. some knew it was a Ford not a Charger. I was kinda embarrassed in it I had a 65 Plymouth at the time and my two best friends had a 70 Super Bee & a 63 Impala. he was pretty tough he got in a fight with one of my other friend and kicked his ass lol.