News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

LCA pivot pins, strut rods

Started by red79, February 06, 2011, 04:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red79

the threads on the end of my LCA pivot pins are half shot, so I figure they're worth replacing. So far, the only source I can find are the greasable ones from FFI and the regular ones from mancini. anyone else make good ones?

also, my stock strut rods are good and bent, so it's time for a replacement there too. I'd rather not shell out for adjustable ones--anywhere besides mancini to find some good pieces?

Thanks!

HPP

Firm Feel, Hotchkis, Alterkation, CAP ,and just about any dealer that has a selection of mopar restoration stuff like Roseville, Summit, etc.

darrenb811

Quote from: red79 on February 06, 2011, 04:12:54 PM
the threads on the end of my LCA pivot pins are half shot, so I figure they're worth replacing. So far, the only source I can find are the greasable ones from FFI and the regular ones from mancini. anyone else make good ones?

also, my stock strut rods are good and bent, so it's time for a replacement there too. I'd rather not shell out for adjustable ones--anywhere besides mancini to find some good pieces?

Thanks!

the firm feel parts are very good quality. :2thumbs:
-----
68 Charger R/T
525 Hemi
F2 Procharger, EFI, T56 6-Speed Dana 60
Grocery Getter

red79

thanks, i'll check them all out  :2thumbs: