News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger registry???

Started by 68ChargerJMP, January 02, 2006, 03:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68ChargerJMP

Is there a 68 Charger registry? Ive never heard of anyone talk about one. Just curious. Also,where would I find lots of 68 Charger pics?

jmanscharger

1968 Silver Charger RT
1969 Yellow Charger 440
1969 Charger General Lee Replica (rescued W.VA car)
1970 Charger RT Daytona Replica
Previous Chargers Owned 66, 68(2), 69(2), 70(3)

68ChargerJMP

1. Thanks
2. I believe Ive seen all either here or Google has to offer.
3. Thats what I was doing when I asked the question.

68ChargerJMP

I appreciate the website jmans.

Silver R/T

lots of 68 charger pics...hmm my hard drive of course
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Sixtyeight

Charger Registration of the Netherlands / www.charger.nl
1968 R/T Charger
1969 Base Charger

JimShine

So this is why I had so many Chargers in my mailbox.  :icon_smile_big:

I am still trying to get this Excel program figured out to do what I need it to do. I am about to give up and pay to have someone set it up so I can maintain. it.

If anyone is willing to help me get my database up and running, feel free to shoot me an email. Once I have the software ironed out, I will have the site up, running, and regularly updated and added to.

bull

Are you running the '68 registry Jim? If so, what's with the '69/'70 taillights in your avatar? :icon_smile_angry:

JimShine

That is my 1969 Charger. I have a 1968 Charger as well and when its on the road I will snap a pic of its taillights and use them instead.

Troy

Quote from: JimShine on January 02, 2006, 10:22:16 PM
So this is why I had so many Chargers in my mailbox.  :icon_smile_big:

I am still trying to get this Excel program figured out to do what I need it to do. I am about to give up and pay to have someone set it up so I can maintain. it.

If anyone is willing to help me get my database up and running, feel free to shoot me an email. Once I have the software ironed out, I will have the site up, running, and regularly updated and added to.
Send me a PM or an email Jim. It will have to be after this week before I can do anything though (you'll see why sometime soon). :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Silver R/T

just registered mine. ill email vin tag and will make a pic of fender tag and mail in that info too.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Silver R/T

Quote from: bull on January 03, 2006, 12:20:15 AM
Are you running the '68 registry Jim? If so, what's with the '69/'70 taillights in your avatar? :icon_smile_angry:

ya whats up with that. put a nice 68 in there along with a link in your signature to let people know youre running 68 registry, like other member on here with 70 registry and fastbackjon with his first gen registry.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

JimShine

PM on the way Troy.

Silver, once I have the software setup so I can use it and update regularly I will posta link in my signature. This is something that has been under construction for months now. Hopefully it will be up and running 100% very soon. Thanks for the car info!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 03, 2006, 02:33:23 AM

ya whats up with that. put a nice 68 in there along with a link in your signature to let people know youre running 68 registry, like other member on here with 70 registry and fastbackjon with his first gen registry.

Those are the only 2 you can remember?

Jim all I use is an Excel database.   Very easy to maintain & search.   I can break down individual cars & options if needed (for ex...how many X9 black Charger R/T's with a 4 speed & and an AM/FM radio etc)
Im up over 625 cars registered now.
PM me if you want more info.

Chris
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bull

Quote from: JimShine on January 03, 2006, 01:15:45 AM
That is my 1969 Charger. I have a 1968 Charger as well and when its on the road I will snap a pic of its taillights and use them instead.

I'm just messin' with you. ;) I sent my info in about six months ago but I don't know if you got it. I'd like to help too but I'm not much of a computer guru.