News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Texas regional gathering, who's game?

Started by hemi68charger, January 19, 2011, 08:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang.
Being that this section is frequented more, I'd like to post a link to the Upcoming Shows, Cruise-ins, Swaps, and Drags section. I'm trying to get a feel for a possible gathering of Chargers ( and maybe other mop's ) during the same time, or there-abouts, as TDC's National Meet. There's no way I could be away from home for that amount of time because of the care my mother needs (dementia living with Kim and I). So, since I have more time this time to try and organize something, I wanted to get a pulse of those interested.

Link to my thread in the aboved mentioned section. Please reply in the below thread.....

TDC Meet ; Texas alternative for us Chargers, whatcha ya'll think?

Sorry for the thread Mod's... Could you lock this so replies are done in the car show section?

Cheers,
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection