News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Started by 69_500, January 01, 2006, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Happy new Year Everybody.

Its midnight here, and I didn't wanna spend it anywhere else other than on a board talking about Mopars.

derailed

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 69_500 on January 01, 2006, 12:00:50 AM
and I didn't wanna spend it anywhere else other than on a board talking about Mopars.
So...you're saying that your wife went to her Mom's house, eh? ;D

J/K, Happy New Year! I've got 2 more hours to go here. :-\

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlackDodge

PocketThunder

11:45pm for me right now!    :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TheGhost

Meh, just another year.  More bills to look foreward to.  Taxes are coming up, too.  I'm hoping for a nice refund this year.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ghost on January 01, 2006, 01:27:03 AM
Meh, just another year.  More bills to look foreward to.  Taxes are coming up, too.  I'm hoping for a nice refund this year.
Pace yourself, youngster...you've got a loooooooooong way to go yet. Take that post & multiply it by maybe 23...then you're close. ;D

Bluebeast

It's now 1:25 Am on the West Coast so, Happy New Year to everyone! Hope it is a prosperous one for all.
1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

oldschool_muscle

It's now 330 pm here in Omaha, NE and dear God am I hung over.   :cheers: :cheers: This is gonna be a good year, hopefully I finish the charger by Spring.   :drive:
- Tim
1973 Charger

Silver R/T

hope everyone had good one
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

hemi68charger

Happy New Year Danny !!!!
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

SeattleCharger

Happy New Year everyone!

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.