News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ordering pizza in the future?

Started by CFMopar, January 02, 2006, 08:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFMopar

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

golden73

BigBlackDodge

Afflyer

I wouldn't joke about the  :rant: ACLU.  They'd probably  :scope: into you and file a lawsuit  :RantExplode:!

Bradley  :stirthepot:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Old Moparz

Things like that have been done for years. A couple of examples would be to keep tabs on what you buy & what's been done to your vehicle. It wouldn't surprise me at all if a link like that was real, but I don't see a pizza place doing it. I see health insurance companies first in line to use it so they can deny a claim.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Old Moparz on January 03, 2006, 11:15:05 AM
Things like that have been done for years. A couple of examples would be to keep tabs on what you buy & what's been done to your vehicle. It wouldn't surprise me at all if a link like that was real, but I don't see a pizza place doing it. I see health insurance companies first in line to use it so they can deny a claim.

I dunno, I see any place where you would use a credit card being game for that.

And just think, once the switch to implantable ident. and monetary information happens, all you'll have to do is be in range for all your info to be available to whomever can afford a scanner.   :icon_smile_blackeye:

Ahh, what a brave new world we'll all live in. :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TK73

Anybody here have one of those grocery money-saver cards?

I'm not sure I understand how this is relevant to the ACLU, anybody care to explain to a dumb collej grad...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: TK73 on January 04, 2006, 01:17:14 AM
Anybody here have one of those grocery money-saver cards?

I'm not sure I understand how this is relevant to the ACLU, anybody care to explain to a dumb collej grad...

Dude, the link is to their website. :D

Speaking of those cards, and what they do, TiVo anyone?
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!