News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Front floor pan vendor in MCG?

Started by hemi68charger, January 17, 2011, 09:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang...
I was looking to replace the front floor pans on my '69 Charger 500. AMD only makes the complete floor pan or the driver/passenger side sectional. But, they don't make a section in the other direction, front or rear. Someone nice enough emailed me stating that in Mopar Collector's Guide, there's an advertisement for a sheetmetal company that sells front floor pans from driver's to passenger side. My hump has been cut up and I'm weighing my options. Pete was nice enough to send me a section of the hump, but I don't think it's going to be enough. My eventual plans are to replace the 727 with a 4-speed, but that'll come way down the road. I initially want to get the car road worthy and that entails using the 727 for now. I can spend my money in more important places up front (ie brakes, floor pan, etc..).

Cheers,
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection