News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

C6Y INTERIOR

Started by oooobarracuda, January 16, 2011, 02:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oooobarracuda

Hi all, does anyone have a photo of C6Y gold interior dash color. My trim pieces look brown (majestic gold metallic) i think, but the actual dash frame looks brownie greenish. 68 RT CHARGER thanks!!

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

W4ATL

Here are some photos I had on my computer of my '68 Charger R/T. Hope they help.

oooobarracuda

Quote from: oooobarracuda on January 16, 2011, 02:56:22 AM
Hi all, does anyone have a photo of C6Y gold interior dash color. My trim pieces look brown (majestic gold metallic) i think, but the actual dash frame looks brownie greenish. 68 RT CHARGER thanks!!

awesome thanks!!! looks pretty close, will take some photos of my vinyl dash pieces and frame and post asap, . Can you confirm if that color is indeed majestic gold metallic? i have some books that have the paint codes for that color and am hoping to match. Also is your dash frame the same color as the vinyl trim pieces?? Thanks for all you help. Love the interior. my 68 RT is TT1 medium green metallic with green vinyl roof. The factory C6Y will look awesome.

W4ATL

Quote from: oooobarracuda on January 20, 2011, 12:23:50 AM
Quote from: oooobarracuda on January 16, 2011, 02:56:22 AM

awesome thanks!!! looks pretty close, will take some photos of my vinyl dash pieces and frame and post asap, . Can you confirm if that color is indeed majestic gold metallic? i have some books that have the paint codes for that color and am hoping to match. Also is your dash frame the same color as the vinyl trim pieces?? Thanks for all you help. Love the interior. my 68 RT is TT1 medium green metallic with green vinyl roof. The factory C6Y will look awesome.

My build sheet says C6Y. The dash frame is the same color (or very close) to the plastic pillar pieces next to it.

oooobarracuda

you have been an incredible help, thank you. One quick question if okay. The pillar post pieces next to the dash are more greeny, brownish correct?? definately not the color of the kick panels?! Also does the ash tray have vinyl on the front door or is it painted metal.cheers!!!!

W4ATL

Quote from: oooobarracuda on January 31, 2011, 02:22:43 PM
you have been an incredible help, thank you. One quick question if okay. The pillar post pieces next to the dash are more greeny, brownish correct?? definately not the color of the kick panels?! Also does the ash tray have vinyl on the front door or is it painted metal.cheers!!!!

You are correct. The kickpanel is a light color while the pillar post is the darker, greenish color. The ash tray door is vinyl.

oooobarracuda

perfect!!! thanks again!!

oooobarracuda

Hey mate, hope all well. I have 2 samples of carpet from legendary and one is straight gold with maybe a little hint if tan in it and the other is a greeny gold color ! Does you carpet have any hint of green in it?? Will try post shots of samples! Cheers! :cheers: