News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1957 Plymouth Ross Roy Data Book

Started by The70RT, January 16, 2011, 12:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

I got this moons ago and just now broke it out to check it out. Im guessing this is kinda rare  :scratchchin: Just put in on the bag too, I listed a lot of things the last few months to try to get some resto funds since funds are tight now.  :-\
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A383Wing

that book looks in good condition...

I have a 66 Dodge Data book...was looking for the 67 Dodge book, doubt I will find one..last one went for over $300 on ebay

no318

That is pretty cool!  I have some 70's Dealer data books and trim/color books that I have been thinking about selling too.  Is Ebay the way to go? 

The70RT

Quote from: no318 on January 16, 2011, 01:38:50 PM
That is pretty cool!  I have some 70's Dealer data books and trim/color books that I have been thinking about selling too.  Is Ebay the way to go?  

I guess it is to get optimum price. I wouldn't know what they would be worth other wise. 383 wing said one went for 300 for a Dart. I listed mine for 50....if i get 50 cool, if I get 300 great.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us