News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The new Black Beauty

Started by Ghoste, January 14, 2011, 05:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Having seen the trailers for the new Green Hornet movie opening today I've already pretty much decided I won't bother seeing it.  It looks like some of the earlier predictions people made about Seth Rogan turning it into another one of his moron movies are coming true.  Yay, Green Hornet as a stoner. ::)  Being said, I do wonder what they plan to do with the Black Beauty.  I'm glad they are using an Imperial again but I hope it isn't too "Transformer-ish".
Anyone planning to see it?  Unless I'm completely wrong about the script I don't care too much about the film but do let me know about the car.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Ghoste on January 14, 2011, 05:45:18 PM
Having seen the trailers for the new Green Hornet movie opening today I've already pretty much decided I won't bother seeing it.  It looks like some of the earlier predictions people made about Seth Rogan turning it into another one of his moron movies are coming true.  Yay, Green Hornet as a stoner. ::)  Being said, I do wonder what they plan to do with the Black Beauty.  I'm glad they are using an Imperial again but I hope it isn't too "Transformer-ish".
Anyone planning to see it?  Unless I'm completely wrong about the script I don't care too much about the film but do let me know about the car.

All you need to know is that it's got a Chebby motor..
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Ghoste

Terrific, now I won't need to see it on the dish either.

Mike DC

They bought something like 29 Imperials to make the movie car.  At one point in the trailers you can tell it gets cut in half and they're driving around in the front half. 

The movie itself looks like either a total mess or a funny mess.  Definitely a mess though. 

BrianShaughnessy

The quasi step daughter gets free movies from her job at blockbuster...  um...  maybe then.  But I doubt it.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.