News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

water pump housing plug source

Started by hemi68charger, January 13, 2011, 07:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang..
I'm missing the original plug for my water pump housing. Does anyone know of a source for an OEM correct plug?

The below picture shows the type of plug, recessed allen head..

The one I have is in the picture below. Ok for now, but would like one that's more OEM.

Thanks...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

maxwellwedge

You need the plug with the  recessed square....I'll see if I can crank one out of a core housing AB......This sounds familiar? Deja-vu?

hemi68charger

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 13, 2011, 07:41:49 PM
You need the plug with the  recessed square....I'll see if I can crank one out of a core housing AB......This sounds familiar? Deja-vu?

Yo DB..
Yeapers........... We seem to follow each other......... Nearly across a 1/4 hemisphere.........
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

hemi68charger

Tada !!!  I found something..

http://www.cgenterprises.com/pipe_plugs.htm

3/8 countersunk square / 18

Look like it DB?  :yesnod:
Troy