News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I never thought I would be Married this long!

Started by Drop Top, August 02, 2005, 08:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drop Top

19 years today!  :o
WOW!!! Time flies by when your having fun. We're both a bit rounder and grayer. But we haven't scratch each other eyes out yet.  ;D

PocketThunder

Good job man. 
Whats the secret?  two TV's?  one upstairs and one down stairs?

I'm comming up on 5 years next month.....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Drop Top

Trust me its not easy. But she lets me do my thing and I do the same with her. She dose like cars though. That helps a bunch. The only bad thing about that is. She likes Pontiacs. I have more Trans Am stuff around here then I do Mopar stuff anymore.

RECHRGD

I'm coming up on 35 years! :o   Hey, I took a vow. right?       Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

bull

Quote from: RECHRGD on August 02, 2005, 08:25:52 AM
I'm coming up on 35 years! :o   Hey, I took a vow. right?       Bob

I'm coming up on 39 years... of life. Pushing 11 married. Congrats on the 19 year mark.

tomonty

Congrats! I hope that when I get married I will be as fortunate as you.

Mike
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

alenglish

we passed 25  this year          Time flies  when your having fun!!             Big Al
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

4402tuff4u

17 years for me! It's all about communication and understanding.....and for her to obey! (just kidding) :angel:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

ipstrategies

20 years for me back on July 13th.
She says she still likes the 73  Nova or 68 Cutlass better then the Charger. I thinks it is her way of pushing me to get the Charger done so we can cruise around and do burnouts like the old days.
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS

Old Moparz

Congratulations, Drop Top.   :thumbs:  

I've been married to my wife for.........?

I have to look at the photo near the bed at home to be sure, it has the date on the frame.   ::)   (1995 if I recall?)

But I've known my wife since 1984 & started dating her 01-25-85 when she asked me out.   :icon_smile_big:     Ask her any of these dates though & she'll be lost.   :smilielol:   Which is cool because we both usually forget.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

triple_green

20 years for us on Aug. 10th.

It has been great but sometimes challenging. I love my wife very much.

What I learned is it isn't all about me or all about her, but all about what is good for us and for the kids.

I don't want to just be two selfish people who tolerate each other. I want to have true unselfish and joyful love.

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Dodge-Charger

Congrats man !
I have found that in my 5 years of the murdered Umm I mean Married life is that when the wife gets pissed off the man goes and works on the car. It's hard to hear her over the air tools  :icon_smile_big:

Drop Top

Old Moparz; I know what you mean. We had to find the marrage certificate to find out what day it really was. She was right on this one. We dated for two years then she moved in with me for a year before we got married.

Thanks, Heres to another 20 or so years ahead.

psykicpup

Congratulations

been married 17yrs now but been together 21..22next March
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Plumcrazy

Congratulations  :yesnod:

21 years this Sept 29th for me. :icon_smile_shock:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Telvis

I was married for 13 years. We got married on a friday the 13th. We got divorced the 13th of September. The child support and alimony added up to $1300 a month.  :flame:  I swear to God it's the truth. 13 use to be my lucky number. Not anymore.

General_01

Congrats DropTop. My wife and I will celebrate our 16th anniversary on Aug. 26th. We have been together for 18 years. Best decision I ever made. ;D
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

mustanghater

my parents are 20 yrs the weekend of the nats :icon_smile_angry: thats why I can't go. we had everything planed out too.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

694spdRT

Congratulations Drop Top.

My wife and I have been married for 7 years and and been together for 15 years now.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Charger_Croatia

Congratulations!

As for myself - married 7 years and we have been together for 13 years (ups...Telvis number  :icon_smile_wink: )
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

DarkAngel0816

Congrats to all!   :)

As for me...never been married.
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

MoparYoungGun

Congratulations Drop Top :cheers: ! I hope that someday when I get married I end up as succsessful as some of you guys. Congrats to all of you :cheers: !

beenaround

hey droptop!been together 28 years this past june married 23!.the kids have grown up,the parts have piled up,the wife has bulked up,and i am in auto hell!!!!!!the wife asked for a divorce on her brithday but i didn't expect to spend that much!the booze is cheaper!