News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

dash

Started by el dub, January 13, 2011, 12:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

How do you determine the correct color for your dash? I dont have any paperwork that came with the car. Is a 68
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

twodko

What are we talking here? Are you referring to the various dash pads or the the painted portions? Pads are obvious but the painted pieces should be a satin black. My 69 has the painted dash instead of the wood grain and its satin black to me. I'm sure the membership may be more accurate with this than me. Let us know what you decide. Good luck!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

charger2fast4u

not sure if your going the factory restoration route or customized but the dash from factory i believe was a low gloss satin black. i had my dash frame powder coated candy red but i'm thinking i may change the color of it the more i get into the build and decided to change my color scheme of everything.

Troy

What color interior? Not all dash frames were black.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

el dub

Sorry I wasn't to clear. My dash is a dark green, I just wanted to know how to find the correct dark green. The car is a light green metallic, stock color, the carpet is a dark green along with the dash pads?

el dub

Here is a pic of the green I'm talking about.

gtx6970

do 68's use the same suede finish as 69 and 70's ?

el dub

Mines stock, I don't know if it's suede though. I don't even know what color green it is, except dark green.

UFO

Colors are in the service manual.