News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

headrests for Bucket Seats - 68 Charger

Started by 68neverlate, January 13, 2011, 04:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68neverlate

I haven't had any experience with interior work before so I'm looking to you guys for a bit of direction.   :2thumbs:

I currently have headrestless :icon_smile_big: bucket seats in my 68 Charger. :'(  I'd prefer to have buckets with the headrests. :coolgleamA: If I decide to go ahead with the change, am I looking at having to replace my existing seats with ones that already have the headrests attached or can I retrofit a set of headrests to my existing seats if I can find a pair??   :scratchchin:

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

twodko

I don't know if the buckets in a 68 are the same as a 69 but headrests are easy to add and require no modifications to the seat frame (at least mine didn't). I bought the headrest mounting hardware from BE&A and picked up a pair of headrests from Herb's Auto Parts. Good Luck!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

68neverlate

Perfect... great referrals, thanks guys.   :2thumbs:

It looks like the 68 and 69 buckets are the same and both easily accommodate the headrests.  My next question was going to be where to get the headrests, so the info provided addresses that too.  Now to order the parts...   :yesnod: 

Cheers,   :cheers: