News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

s'bird cover

Started by sound5262, January 09, 2011, 11:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sound5262

where would be a good place to get a cover for my car i'm converting?

randr

I'm Bored! what to do next......

BigBlockSam

Quotecalifornia car cover

:yesnod: they aint cheap either . my daytona cover was about $250
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

oldcarnut

I just bought this one from SBBob for mine.  Thanks again  :2thumbs:  The pic has a part number and mfg. on the box if you want to reference it for a search.  Maybe it will help for another source but it hasn't arrived yet to check to see if it has a wing pocket or just extra material but I'll let ya know when it gets here.

A383Wing

the wife took 2 covers and made a wing car cover for ours...cut open the rear section and added a wing cover and sewed it on

62 Max

Price depends on what you want,inside ,outside,many options.Both mine are inside cotton flannel.

BigBlockSam

QuotePrice depends on what you want,inside ,outside,many options.Both mine are inside cotton flannel.

yea mine is an outside Noah cover
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

inside cotton flannel here
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

I think mine was around $300 from CCC. It's the outdoor version. I had them leave off the CCC logo and add a "Black Ice" logo.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Old Moparz

I need to get a wing car.   :brickwall:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

A383Wing

Quote from: 41husk on January 09, 2011, 08:26:18 PM
I need to get a cover :brickwall:

Quote from: Old Moparz on January 09, 2011, 09:19:05 PM
I need to get a wing car.   :brickwall:

I need to get a life.

(wonder which will happen first)

randr

Quote from: A383Wing on January 09, 2011, 02:59:07 PM
the wife took 2 covers and made a wing car cover for ours...cut open the rear section and added a wing cover and sewed it on
Is that a zipper so you can get inside without removing cover!? nice!
I'm Bored! what to do next......

sound5262

i can't make out the phone #. could you let me know. thanks

Aero426

www.calcarcover.com   I have the least expensive cotton cover.   It was about $230 as I recall and I got free shipping on a promo offer they had at the time.    

The older cotton cover by Reliable was nice, but they are long gone..  Good score for the fellow who got it from Bob.   It seemed to be a lighter material which I actually preferred.  Easy to handle. 

oldcarnut

Quote from: sound5262 on January 10, 2011, 09:55:34 AM
i can't make out the phone #. could you let me know. thanks
That phone number was from 1984 on the reciept but when it comes in I'll send it to you. I just copied the picture from the add but covered the original owners info. Should be in this week sometime.

Quote from: Aero426 on January 10, 2011, 12:47:33 PM
www.calcarcover.comThe older cotton cover by Reliable was nice, but they are long gone..  Good score for the fellow who got it from Bob.   It seemed to be a lighter material which I actually preferred.  Easy to handle.  
I guess the early Bird got the worm (cover) this time  :D :lol:

billssuperbird

got mine from year one  :2thumbs:

A383Wing

Quote from: randr on January 09, 2011, 09:33:12 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on January 09, 2011, 02:59:07 PM
Is that a zipper so you can get inside without removing cover!? nice!

yes....and it works great...don't have to take the cover all the way off

BigBlockSam

Quoteyes....and it works great...don't have to take the cover all the way off

one of the first cover's i ever bought for my rod had a drivers side zipper. it did work well  :2thumbs:

4spdwing

California car cover. I lucked out and bought mine from a guy who sold his bird. I paid $80
440 4bbl 4spd Superbird  383 Auto Dart GTSport