News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW 1972 Rallye Charger Mr Norms

Started by WilliesDaytona, January 12, 2011, 07:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilliesDaytona

I am thinking about buying a 72 Rallye Charger, 400 4bbl pistol grip 4 speed car, it is a one owner car with the #s matching driveline on the floor next to it and the car is in decent shape, it was purchased, mantained, dyno tuned, and small performance mods at Mr Norms Grand Spaulding dodge.... I like the car but just dont want to be too upside down in it.... What would be a ballpark value on this car ? It has very little if any rust and has been inside storage for many many years...

TruckDriver

Wow, rare well desired car! Can I recommend you also click the link in my signature pic (gold Charger pic), and ask some of those guys too. I started the site a few years ago, but don't own it any more. I will tell you, it is just 1 of 248 400 4bbl, 4spd cars built IF it is a WH23 serial number. If it is a WL21 serial number, with the same engine tranny combo, it was only 1 of 28 built. Being a Grand Spaulding car, you found a rare car for sure. I'd love to see some photos of it.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

471_Magnum

The rust factor definitely puts it on the low side of 20 grand on the top end. Need pictures and more info to give a better assessment.
:Twocents:
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."