News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MATS MoPower Cruise: I40 in Amarillo, Texas

Started by TexasStroker, January 12, 2011, 01:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasStroker

Once again, I am trying to find out who all is heading west for MATS? And by "west" I mean coming in from east of Amarillo.

I had emailed the folks with the MoPower Cruise last year about being a stop and they were cool with it, just said they let the stops orchestrate things and then posted to their site.

The dates are finally set, and I now know that ABQ is having you head out at 7 AM on Thursday, April 7th.

So what I need to know is who is planning on linking up with the MoPower Tour and what is your schedule looking like?

I can make Amarillo an over night stop, lunch/dinner, etc. We here at Amarillo Area Mopars will do whatever works best with the scheduling of those of you coming in from the east.  It is roughly 250 miles or so from Atown to ABQ.  It could be driven early AM or afternoon etc.

Please let me know if you are coming thru town and what your plans are in regards to flying solo or joining the official cruise. Either way we can put something together for you and make your pass thru town more enjoyable.

Reply, PM, email me...whatever works for you.  We are tentatively considering the Big Texan as a good option...

Thanks,

Lance
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!