News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aftermarket strut rods for 73-4 chargers

Started by FLG, January 10, 2011, 09:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

dangina

capauto, hotchkis, reilly motorsports to name a few

Brads70

Quote from: dangina on January 11, 2011, 04:57:56 AM
capauto, hotchkis, reilly motorsports to name a few
The 73 and up B-Body's use a different set up.

FLG

Called ff,

Dennis will be calling me back with a price, he said they do make em  :shruggy:

Brads70

Quote from: FLG on January 11, 2011, 06:17:04 PM
Called ff,

Dennis will be calling me back with a price, he said they do make em  :shruggy:

Cool! :2thumbs:

flyinlow

What do the aftermarket ones do that the stock ones do not ?

mikesbbody

Quote from: flyinlow on January 13, 2011, 11:19:20 AM

In the Latest MCG Mag, (March 2011) there are new adjustable strut rods for A,b, and E Bodies (does not mention what year B Bodies) It says ""unlike factory Strut rods, you can use them to dial in a lot of positive camber on the front wheels without messing
Around with the rest of your front suspension" the company is callled "Whips Parts" 404 455 2971 email odysseykw@tds.net

FLG

For those interested, get in touch with Dick at FF. There doing a run of 71-2's in the next week but will also be making mine for the tune of 250$ so i assume if anyone else wants now would be a good time to ask.

Brads70

Quote from: mikesbbody on January 13, 2011, 07:54:12 PM
Quote from: flyinlow on January 13, 2011, 11:19:20 AM

In the Latest MCG Mag, (March 2011) there are new adjustable strut rods for A,b, and E Bodies (does not mention what year B Bodies) It says ""unlike factory Strut rods, you can use them to dial in a lot of positive camber on the front wheels without messing
Around with the rest of your front suspension" the company is callled "Whips Parts" 404 455 2971 email odysseykw@tds.net

They sure are heavy though?  3/4" ?????

Grim Jhaixus

Firm Feel server cannot be found?

Is it just me? Someone got a number for these guys?
"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca