News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vector Rim Gurus

Started by sanders7981, November 27, 2013, 06:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanders7981

Because in know the are a few of you on here... Lol.  I have a question... I got a set of 5x5.5 vectors. I think they are 15x8 or 15x10. I bought these from a guy who owns a "real" GL and said that he got them from a guy claiming they were from a dodge truck. Being that this is not a dodge bolt pattern, that I know of, I will put them up for sale. I am trying to find out what vehicle they are for so I can start searching for the right market to advertise in. I had them media blasted to prep them for polishing and paint... Then I tried test fitting them to my GL and found they don't fit.

Mike DC

Looks like 15x8.5" size for the rims themselves.  

You won't get those onto any Charger, not with the huge 5.5" bolt circle.  They cannot be unilugged down to anything near a 4.5" circle.  

sanders7981

I figured that out when trying to line up the holes...  :brickwall: I was hoping to drill them out but oh well.  They are probably 8.5s.  I quickly measured them when I first got them, but that was a couple years ago.  I think it was around 8.  I assume that these would fit Ford, but I just don't know if the would be any interest in them from the Ford crew.  I don't ever recall Seeing a Ford with Vectors on it.

Mike DC

Ford guys are a good place to search for Vectors.  Many of their cars have the Mopar 4.5" bolt circle but they don't value those wheels like we do.