News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

American Racing Vectors 4lug! 13/6J 3-3/4

Started by Mikesmoparperformance, January 09, 2011, 01:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikesmoparperformance

Hi Guys

I just bought for my euro car japanees  :D a set of this American Racing Vectors 4lug! 13/6J 3-3/4  14inch now I never saw those! I know for mopar you got the 5holes one but 4? My questionn is how much of those rims are made? or left over?
This set was alll new never used!

I was planning to fit them on my car but they don't fit ad all But I was expecting that because they are made for american cars not Europees

Here they are wat do you guys think of those rims?

MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

ChargersETC..ETC..

Those are the best looking set of 4 lug vectors I have ever seen :2thumbs: With  correct vector centercaps too. Great find.

I started a post in the tires and wheels section "Vector Wheel Files"  or someting like that hopeing that one day everything a person could ever want to know about Vector wheels could be looked up fast instead of seaching the internet . The last time I checked there wasn't any 4 lug wheels pictured and the exact bolt pattern wasn't listed .       Any miniture General Lee replicas out there yet ? :scratchchin: :icon_smile_big:

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: ChargersETC..ETC.. on January 09, 2011, 01:36:45 PM
Those are the best looking set of 4 lug vectors I have ever seen :2thumbs: With  correct vector centercaps too. Great find.

I started a post in the tires and wheels section "Vector Wheel Files"  or someting like that hopeing that one day everything a person could ever want to know about Vector wheels could be looked up fast instead of seaching the internet . The last time I checked there wasn't any 4 lug wheels pictured and the exact bolt pattern wasn't listed .       Any miniture General Lee replicas out there yet ? :scratchchin: :icon_smile_big:

Thank you! yes everything is there bolts and centercaps to!  :2thumbs:I will look that up :cheers: are those that I got the only ones left then? is there no one how has the same set?

That would be cool a miniture General lee Replica thats funny!
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI