News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Its a monster drive!

Started by twodko, January 09, 2011, 02:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

RECHRGD

Not your Grandma's Ford Fiesta.......
13.53 @ 105.32

oldcarnut

I see he kissed the wall on the right side in the beginning but later shots there is no damage seen.

moparsons

FLG

IMO his videos with the Subaru were much better  :rotz:

bull

Quote from: FLG on January 10, 2011, 02:12:23 AM
IMO his videos with the Subaru were much better  :rotz:

Not IMO. This was a much tougher, more eclectic course with a lot more going on. I think he really one-upped those two Subaru outings and displayed more talent with this one. And I'm glad he's in an American car now too.

Bob T

The angle of attack for the cone drift up the track berm was impressive. Great vid and driving skills. And applause again for the sedgeway crash test dummy  :lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

six-tee-nine

The guy knows his car for sure and can drive no question about that.

But I'm having troubles believing the 650 hp ratings...... group B rally cars in the eighties squeezed 600 horses out of a just over 2 litre engine in their top days.
If you know the turbo lag a 600 hp 4banger has i don't see them doing that with it....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...