News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Beavis and Butthead

Started by my73charger, December 30, 2005, 06:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Does anyone have the the No laughing clip for Beavis and Butthead?

TruckDriver

I have it some where, it would take me a long time to find it. One of the funniest eposodes tho  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

derailed

believe it or not you can go to limewire and download a bunch of episodes and i think that one is one of them Cow tipping is one of my favorite. I still have all my old parafanalia from that show

my73charger

Troy

Quote from: my73charger on December 30, 2005, 10:19:31 PM
Dude host it at:

http://www.putfile.com/

And the post a link...

Ummmm, no. Send the link in a PM. If you link to copyrighted material here I'll delete it. Thanks. :thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

my73charger

So are you saying limewire is illegal?  I am asking honestly cause I don't know...

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

my73charger

YIKES!

I had no idea.  I am kind of Naive on all this online stuff. 

Thanks.

Wakko

I bought the Mike Judge collection of B&B and was sorely disappointed.  When watching the show it's funny to break up the segments with the music videos and such.  In the boxed set the episodes are continuous and about 4-6 minutes long.  Honestly, not as funny as I remember it from High School. :-\
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

PocketThunder

Quote from: Wakko on December 31, 2005, 12:16:57 PM
I bought the Mike Judge collection of B&B and was sorely disappointed.   When watching the show it's funny to break up the segments with the music videos and such.   In the boxed set the episodes are continuous and about 4-6 minutes long.   Honestly, not as funny as I remember it from High School. :-\

I agree .   Gotta have the videos mixed in to make it a good show.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TruckDriver

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 31, 2005, 01:22:26 PM
I bought the Mike Judge collection of B&B and was sorely disappointed.   When watching the show it's funny to break up the segments with the music videos and such.   In the boxed set the episodes are continuous and about 4-6 minutes long.   Honestly, not as funny as I remember it from High School. :-\

I agree .     Gotta have the videos mixed in to make it a good show.
:iagree:

I love the show, but I agree that the video segments were just as funny as  the rest of the show. It's a good thing that out of the 7 video tapes I have of the show, 6 were taped off Mtv when they ran them yet.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

sixpack70

So no videos at all? Is that the only collection out? If thats the case I'm not getting it because that was the main reason for me to buy!  :icon_smile_sad:
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

Todd Wilson

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

TruckDriver

"I am cornholyo, got some TP for my bunghole  he hehehe he he he"  :D
PETE

Wakko

I think they have eight vids, including Pantera's "This Love" but that's it.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Lowprofile

Yea, but you gotta get stoned to watch B&B! :D :icon_smile_dead: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL