News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

happy f###ing new year everyone!

Started by andy74, December 31, 2005, 01:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

in case i dont see or talk to any of ya tonight,have a happy safe new years-andy

rare69

Same to you, keep it right side up! and we will talk to you in 2006.

Charger_Fan

Have a happy & safe time tonight, everybody!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

I should be safe. I have no one to go out with, so I'm staying home alone and will probably be here most of the night just as Christmas :-[

Only good thing is, it saves me money and that will go into the Charger :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

nh_mopar_fan

Happy New Year everyone.

Br careful out there. It's amateur night.

my73charger

Downhiller

happy 2006, best of luck to everyone... :2thumbs:
GO FAST.....................................................OR GO HOME

GTX

Merry New Year!

Maybe this one will see my car out in the sunlight!

Hey Andy, did you get that file I sent you?

Mefirst

Have a great year 2006.. Take care everyone...

/Tom

Afflyer

I'm taking the family out to the local Applebee's for dinner tonight.  Then the wifey and I will celebrate long after we've laid little Rhiannon down for the night!  ;)

Happy New Year one and all! 
Looking forward to hearing all of the stories in the coming year from all of you,

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Mopar440+6

Hey guys, Hope you all have a happy and safe New Years. Mine is gonna suck, the friends I was supposed to go out with tonight got busted hardcore last night so Im on my own. Guess Im going to do the same thing I did last year when my buddy ditched me and work on the car all night. At least I'll finally spend some time with her...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Doc74

It's just over midnight here so effectively 2006.....seems the same as last year to me  :icon_smile_big:
Had a good dinner with the folks and siblings but I bailed early to get home in one piece.
Have a safe and happy new year everyone. Don't drink and drive, you'll spill all over your dashboard !

andy74

alright, im headed out for A FEW beers,have a ride so its all good-my son will be 15 at 3 am,so its a funny deal,he will never get up for school,but he will wake me up at 5 or 6 to let me know he is a year closer to driving!lets all talk again next year,and dont any one say fuck for the new year!

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

Happy New Year everyone from the lovely TruckStops of America in Branford ,CT.  Just waiting out the snow & the drunks before heading over to the Medowlands for Monday Night RAW!   :boxing_smiley:

We need some wrestling smiley's!  :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69_500

TheGhost

Quote from: Doc74 on December 31, 2005, 06:11:31 PM
It's just over midnight here so effectively 2006.....seems the same as last year to me  :icon_smile_big:
Had a good dinner with the folks and siblings but I bailed early to get home in one piece.
Have a safe and happy new year everyone. Don't drink and drive, you'll spill all over your dashboard !

Ah, but you are one year closer to coming over to the GOOD side of the Atlantic. ;D

Happy new year, everyone.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69bananabeast

Happy New Beer Everyone... or is it year?  ;)
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

greenpigs

Bah, I finished off a case myself...SLACKERS!!
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Arthu®

Happy new year everybody.

We had an overall great night, had a little rough start as when were planning to go out of town the car we were supossed to take was broken into and burned down to the ground. Luckily we have plenty of back ups. So we go out to Utrecht about 30km away but because of all the comotion around the burned car we were a bit on the late side. So I pick up some speed on the highway as it already half past 11 and we want to be in a club in Utrecht by midnight. So I pick up some speed up to about 210km/h. Than all of a sudden a guy comes running on me. So I pull over a lane he passes. Happens to be a cop car :S. So they pull me over I explained the situation and was let off a warning while it would normally have cost my licence. Finally a cop with some sympathy, thank god. But partied like crazy after that and got out of the club at 7AM. Great night.

Again happy new year guys,

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Arthu®

Oh yeah and me and a friend were chased by 20 morrocans through and alley and fortunately walked into a lot of cops at the end of it. Never been so relieved to see them in my life. The trouble was one of these guys gf's liked my friend better than him. He didn't take it very well. All in a nights work :icon_smile_big:

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

BB1

To everyone here HNY;

but to that little Fu*ker that lit a fire cracker at mid-night somewhere near my house, while I was trying to sleep after a long day of work, I'm gona Kick Yoz @rsssses.

Jerks  :flame:
Delete my profile

69bananabeast

people were still doin fire crackers here until 3 am every 30 minutes  >:(
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)