News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PLEASE THINK GOOD THOUGHTS FOR JACKI!!!

Started by skip68, January 07, 2011, 09:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69rtse4spd

200MPH

Charger

Tilar

+1 more, Ok 2 more.   :angel:

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

FlatbackFanatic

Get well soon,and hope you have a speedy recovery. :yesnod:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

71ChallengeHer

Lisa, Thanks for thinking of me.  :cheers: Hi guys and gals. Thank you for all the wishes and prayers.  :angelwings:  My surgeon said the surgery turned out great. He expects me to get rid of the shoulder pain, migraines and 70 % of the pain and stiffness. I hope so.  :2thumbs:  I'm sore , feels like I have a really bad sore throat too.   :eek2:  I'm gonna take some pain meds and try to sleep. Since I didn't get any sleep in the hospital. I'll be off work 6-8 weeks. Thanks again.   :cheers:

The70RT

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on January 08, 2011, 01:37:50 PM
Lisa, Thanks for thinking of me.  :cheers: Hi guys and gals. Thank you for all the wishes and prayers.  :angelwings:  My surgeon said the surgery turned out great. He expects me to get rid of the shoulder pain, migraines and 70 % of the pain and stiffness. I hope so.  :2thumbs:  I'm sore , feels like I have a really bad sore throat too.   :eek2:  I'm gonna take some pain meds and try to sleep. Since I didn't get any sleep in the hospital. I'll be off work 6-8 weeks. Thanks again.   :cheers:

Good luck with the recovery and get some rest. Those breathing tubes really suck  :P
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

no318

HITMAN 149

glad to hear its a positive outcome!!!   :2thumbs:wishing you a speedy recovery!!!!
:cheers:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Old Moparz

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on January 08, 2011, 01:37:50 PM
Lisa, Thanks for thinking of me.  :cheers: Hi guys and gals. Thank you for all the wishes and prayers.  :angelwings:  My surgeon said the surgery turned out great. He expects me to get rid of the shoulder pain, migraines and 70 % of the pain and stiffness. I hope so.  :2thumbs:  I'm sore , feels like I have a really bad sore throat too.   :eek2:  I'm gonna take some pain meds and try to sleep. Since I didn't get any sleep in the hospital. I'll be off work 6-8 weeks. Thanks again.   :cheers:

Sounds like you won't be helping me with the tear off & replacement of the roof on my house anytime soon.  :shruggy:

:lol:  Get well.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Bob T

All the best for a speedy recovery and back behind the wheel soon  :cheers: Bob
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

bmoparmofo

Glad to hear it went well, hope you feel better soon!  :cheers:
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

skip68

So happy to hear the surgery went well Jacki! Get rest and contact me when you are up to talking! I think Chuck gave you one of his cd's so if you get where you cant fall asleep, just put that on! Guaranteed to put you right out! Lol! Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69bronzeT5

Good luck with the recovery Jackie :) Love ya!!!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Brads70

:wave: Hi Jackie, Hope hope your feeling better each day and  Shelby is taking good care of you!

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

71ChallengeHer

Thanks guys and gals,  :wave:  I've just been resting. The nerve block wore off. So I'm stiff and sore.

twodko

Jacki please remember the "log roll" is your friend. I'm deeply relieved your surgery turned out on a decidely positive note. Any neck/spine surgery is a crap shoot at best. Sounds like you'll be up and taking names in no time! You've beat the odds, now stay outta the bar fights! hahahah  :cheers:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

MoparManJim

That is what happens when someone punches me, they hurt them self's more then they do me.. 

Okay, serious now, Jackie, I'm glad to hear that your doing okay and are on the road to recovery now.  :2thumbs:

elacruze

Don't forget to tell Mr. Skip68 that you won't be able to lift anything heavier than a pencil during your recovery, so he'll have to cook dinner.

Hey, just trying to help.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

skip68

Quote from: elacruze on January 11, 2011, 09:52:04 PM
Don't forget to tell Mr. Skip68 that you won't be able to lift anything heavier than a pencil during your recovery, so he'll have to cook dinner.

Hey, just trying to help.
umm you're a bit confused. this thread is about Jacki. there is another back issue thread about skip68 (chuck). two seperate people whom are not connected except by friendship! lol! Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

472 R/T SE

So far so good.  I hope it stays a continued success.   :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

I'm getting there.  :2thumbs: The neck collar is the most miserable thing. No way to get comfortable.  :2thumbs: Thanks for the log roll suggestion.  :2thumbs:   Pain meds made me sick. But it's not that bad. I go back to the doc's on thurs.