News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Viper stall converters

Started by morepower, January 12, 2011, 12:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

morepower

Anyone ever used one? I know the GM guys love the Vigilante stall converters made by this company precision industries. They swear by them. I am in the process of picking out a stall converter for my charger. I know Turbo Action is one brand that has always been recomended on this site. But I figure I'll look into this viper brand also. I have been out of the Mopar world for a couple years. backburned my charger. But I am back working on it and need to get a stall converter. Mainly just want to know if anyone has had bad experience with this Viper brand. Then I will look into getting one.
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

FLG

Dynamic makes good converters.

Ghoste

Never even heard of them.  I suppose the car doesn't much care but for me personally I like supporting the guys who have more typically been supportive of the Mopars.  That's a reason that would only apply to the individual obviously.

morepower

Yeah I deffinately agree. I will look into Dynamic and Turbo Action
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105