News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

picture request 68 charger a/c and non a/c dash, floor pics

Started by charger2fast4u, January 04, 2011, 07:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger2fast4u

i'm looking for some pictures of a 68 charger that has factory a/c andone without. some pics of the dash controls for them along with pics of the floor, firewall area where the boxs are mounted  at. any pics are appreciated thanks

poppa

I know with an a/c one the firewall has a big hole ,for the motor to go through.This is a 69.
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

el dub

I tried to post some pics for you but being a comp. retard I posted them in a thread called, need pics/measurements. If you need others let me know cause the comp. wont let me post them twice.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

charger2fast4u

Thanks for the pics they help. Anyone have some with a fully installed interior?

WhiteOnGreen

Hello, my car is original factory A/C, but I am not sure that the wiring is in the original route
I have done these photos of firewall and someone of the interior, I hope that they should serve you as help. If you need someone especially, already you will say to me

WhiteOnGreen

More pics

charger2fast4u

good pics whiteongreen do you mind taking acouple shots of the box from a distance showing the legroom and how much the box tucks down under the dash. that may be alittle confusing what i'm asking ill try rewording it if needed. my debate is i have a 68 with factory a/c but i don't have any intentions of ever reinstalling it and don't like the looks of the extra's coming through the firewall if i ain't going to be using it. looking to see what exactly the differences are in leg room/visability and underhood locations of the lines between a/c and non. also does anyone know if the a/c heater controls would work if i put a heater only box in? anyone have a heater only box that could take some pics? to compair to the pics above

WhiteOnGreen

Hello, I have taken these photos, here in Spain we use metric measurement, although I hope that my leg and foot should serve as reference  :lol:

charger2fast4u

thank you very much appreciated  :cheers: anyone have any pics of a heater only setup? feel free to post more a/c pics to everyone.