News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Do You Make A..

Started by MoparManJim, January 03, 2011, 10:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Some of you might find this funny and some might not. But I got to tell this though and it's 100% real also. 

Back afew years ago, I would say around 4 years ago. I had afew friends that would drop in from time to time to visit.
Well this one day they dropped in. As we all was out in the front yard and I was doing alittle work on there truck. At one point
the one friend is setting inside the driver side of the truck, my other friend is trying to help me look for afew tools. I'm at one location
and my other friend is over by the work bench looking there for a tool.

When our other friend, the one setting on the driver side with the door open asked "How do you make a push bar?"
With out missing a beat and not even looking at my other friend that was over at the work bench as we both had our backs turn't to each other
up and said at the same time "out of metal" and just after we both said the same words at the same time, we both turned around and looked
at each other  :lol: , and our friend setting in the truck looked up at both of us also and said "dang" as he couldn't believe it either on how we did that  :lol: :smilielol: 

He got an answer from both of us at the same time with the same words from two different directions  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

learical1

Quote from: MoparManJim on January 03, 2011, 10:21:17 PM
Some of you might find this funny and some might not. But I got to tell this though and it's 100% real also. 

Back a few years ago, I would say around 4 years ago, I had a few friends.   

Don't have any friends now.

Much funnier now!  :hah:   :smilielol:
Bruce

A383Wing

Quote from: learical1 on January 04, 2011, 11:31:26 PM

Much funnier now!  :hah:   :smilielol:

now that's funny!  :rofl:

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

MoparManJim

Quote from: learical1 on January 04, 2011, 11:31:26 PM

Much funnier now!  :hah:   :smilielol:

:D That is not funny at all man.. oh heck of am I trying to kid!.. the hell it isn't  :rofl: :hah: :smilielol:, just remember one thing though, it's my turn to take one your lighter post's and change things around in...  :hah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  

learical1

Quote from: MoparManJim on January 05, 2011, 12:13:23 AM

just remember one thing though, it's my turn to take one your lighter post's and change things around in...  :hah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  

if I can't take it, I've got no business handing it out. 
Bruce