News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

women......

Started by dads_69, January 03, 2011, 04:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Yea I know, but what a PITA it has been. First I'm involved in a big messy a$$ divorce and my family is 80% against me due to kids involved, yes it sucks all around for everyone but we all somehow seam/appeared to get along.
I love my kids, as for my current wife, not 100%. So therefore I live somewhere else.
But, my sister who lives 3 thousand miles away spills the beans on everything to my soon to be ex-wife tonite.
Yes, I live with another woman, have been for 4 months now, been apart from wife for 8 months on my own as well FYI and still supporting kids with everything they need FYI.
I'm spilling everything out here just because, what have I got to loose ya' know.
I love my kids, I will do anything for them as my family knows, just another woman being in picture before my divorce is final makes me look like a bad guy, sucks, just sucks.......
do I feel like sh!t right now, yea, somewhat...comments welcomed.........

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

doctor4766

Mark, I was devastated when my now ex-wife left me.
To make things worse it seems she was playing around with someone I used to call a friend.
My life was turned upside down since two of the people who I trusted the most had double crossed me to the max.
That happened June 6 2006.
They are now married and have a 1 year old child together.

September 2006 I started dating another woman and have been ever since.
I won't live with her though as she's not the marrying kind... well at least I won't marry her.

A lot of people "need" someone in their life to make them feel complete so don't feel bad that you're "already" living with someone, just be careful you don't get screwed over if things turn bad with this one.

As for your sister.. duct tape works well.

Gotta love a '69

PocketThunder

Quote from: doctor4766 on January 03, 2011, 05:04:39 AMI won't live with her though as she's not the marrying kind... well at least I won't marry her.

Good for you man.  I never understand why a man who gets divorced would get married a second time.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dans 68

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 03, 2011, 09:55:54 AM
Quote from: doctor4766 on January 03, 2011, 05:04:39 AMI won't live with her though as she's not the marrying kind... well at least I won't marry her.

Good for you man.  I never understand why a man who gets divorced with kids would get married a second time.

I fixed your comment.  ;)  I'm on number two and I have a daughter with her. And love does kind of play into it.... :yesnod:  :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

ACUDANUT

Di spite the myth out there, It is a fact Women cheat more than Men.  Having kids with her is going to cost you big time....Half of your income....I would have waited.   :Twocents:
Divorce is worst than death,  if you loved the woman...It took me 10 years to get over my ex-wife.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Dans 68 on January 03, 2011, 10:19:01 AM

Good for you man.  I never understand why a man who gets divorced with kids would get married a second time.

I fixed your comment.  ;)  I'm on number two and I have a daughter with her. And love does kind of play into it.... :yesnod:  :icon_smile_wink:

Dan

Yes i do agree.  If there are no kids in the first marraige and it doesnt work out, then i can see getting married a second time, but if there are kids involved with the first marriage then the second marriage is only going to make it worse for the kids of the first marriage.  But, i was a kid from the first marriage so i'm biased from my own personal situation growing up.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

nvrbdn

i was married before. she decided after 3 kids she needed something else. went out and got preg. begged me to take her back and i did :brickwall: 1 year after the boy was born i had 4 kids while she ran off with an over the road truck driver so she could see the world. 10 years later after dating for 8 years to 1 person i got remarried :brickwall: she had kids, i had kids, 10 years later there is still favoritism. they are all grownups, but still she has different rules for "my kids" and "her kids". yep it still goes on and probably will till the day they bury me in my charger holding on to my chiefs banner. :yesnod: good luck with your situation.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Cooter

Not to rub salt in anyone's wounds here with this post, but My Grandpappy gave me some GOOD advice when I was around 15 Y/O..."Son, the first thing you need to know about women is, get one that don't give you no sh*t"...."Treat her fairly, but get one that don't give you any problems"...

When I finally decided after MANY failed "Attempts"(Dating), She had 4 kids from a preivous marriage and I had NONE!..She also told me that she wouldn't be able to have any more as she was "Fixed"..I said "No problem"..Would I like to have a little Me running round? Not really, as I feel I couldn't bring a child into this god forsaken world right now with all that's going on, and I KNOW THIS...Too many have kids before they get all the partying out of their systems. All MY kids have BB V8 engines and I like it that way.....Too much BS the other way..MY .02
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Richard Cranium

I never understand why a man who gets divorced would get married a second time.

....but I can understand a 3rd, a 4th, a 5th, a 6th, a 7th, and an 8th time.  

Signed,
Larry King

:smilielol:
I am Dr. Remulac

Belgium R/T -68

Well, I'm married to my sister and if/when we divorce I will never get married again. :brickwall:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

skip68

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on January 03, 2011, 04:13:28 PM
Well, I'm married to my sister and if/when we divorce I will never get married again. :brickwall:          Per             ummm, yeah,......god i hope that was a translator software malfunction! lol! mrs.skip68.

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: skip68 on January 03, 2011, 05:32:29 PM
Well, I'm married to my sister and if/when we divorce I will never get married again. :brickwall:
ummm, yeah,......god i hope that was a translator software malfunction! lol! mrs.skip68.
Per

Being married to your sister left Skip68 speechless. That is priceless.

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

nvrbdn

well if you get divorced it would make a great family reunion with the ex wife/ sister and the kids/ nephews and nieces.  :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 03, 2011, 05:52:01 PM
well if you get divorced it would make a great family reunion with the ex wife/ sister and the kids/ nephews and nieces.  :smilielol:

I was just thinking he doesnt have to travel to the inlaws on holidays!   :scratchchin:    :shruggy:

flyinlow

Wow, with the Sugar Bowl tomorrow night and being a Buckeye. I have only one question;

If an Arkansas man divorces his wife , is she still his sister?

Silver R/T

Sorry to hear about divorce. It always makes me wonder why do people divorce, why got married in first place?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

DC_1

I was married 12 years. Had 2 kids, a 27 foot boat, 2 jet skis, 3000 sq.ft house, 3 car garage, 68 Charger, 69 Charger, 2006 Ram 3500, 2007 Durango, 2006 300C (her car actually) and a business. My ex wasn't happy. She didn't want to live in the suburbs and wanted to live in a Condo downtown and go on vacations all the time. Eventually she found someone with money and decided to cheat on me. After running my business - she was 50% owner and took money out of the business account right before payroll  and rent was to come out causing checks to bounce and people to get pissed off and quit - then she dragged me repeatedly through our F'd up court system. I now live in a rented house with nothing but the Charger and my Durango....Business gone, cars gone, house gone. Lawyers have plenty. Kids are only 11 and 12 so they blame me for breaking up our family because one day their mother was there and the next she moved out. Of course I didn't tell them why but she brain washes them that she wasn't happy with me.....I'll never get married again.

Silver R/T

Quote from: Sydmoe on January 03, 2011, 09:29:16 PM
I was married 12 years. Had 2 kids, a 27 foot boat, 2 jet skis, 3000 sq.ft house, 3 car garage, 68 Charger, 69 Charger, 2006 Ram 3500, 2007 Durango, 2006 300C (her car actually) and a business. My ex wasn't happy. She didn't want to live in the suburbs and wanted to live in a Condo downtown and go on vacations all the time. Eventually she found someone with money and decided to cheat on me. After running my business - she was 50% owner and took money out of the business account right before payroll  and rent was to come out causing checks to bounce and people to get pissed off and quit - then she dragged me repeatedly through our F'd up court system. I now live in a rented house with nothing but the Charger and my Durango....Business gone, cars gone, house gone. Lawyers have plenty. Kids are only 11 and 12 so they blame me for breaking up our family because one day their mother was there and the next she moved out. Of course I didn't tell them why but she brain washes them that she wasn't happy with me.....I'll never get married again.

They'll grow up and understand...trust me.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Belgium R/T -68

Well, I'm married to my sister and if/when we divorce I will never get married again. :brickwall:          Per             ummm, yeah,......god i hope that was a translator software malfunction! lol! mrs.skip68.

Lisa,
What I mean is that that's how our marrigae is, living together like friends or sister/brother. We talk about things that has to be delt with but that's all.
No hard feelings just no life together, we should propably be better of both of us if we splitted up.

Per

doctor4766

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on January 04, 2011, 03:04:36 AM

Lisa,
What I mean is that that's how our marrigae is, living together like friends or sister/brother. We talk about things that has to be delt with but that's all.
No hard feelings just no life together, we should propably be better of both of us if we splitted up.

Per

Sure ya did.....
Gotta love a '69

doctor4766

I was married 12 years. Had 2 kids, a 27 foot boat, 2 jet skis, 3000 sq.ft house, 3 car garage, 68 Charger, 69 Charger, 2006 Ram 3500, 2007 Durango, 2006 300C (her car actually) and a business. My ex wasn't happy. She didn't want to live in the suburbs and wanted to live in a Condo downtown and go on vacations all the time. Eventually she found someone with money and decided to cheat on me. After running my business - she was 50% owner and took money out of the business account right before payroll  and rent was to come out causing checks to bounce and people to get pissed off and quit - then she dragged me repeatedly through our F'd up court system. I now live in a rented house with nothing but the Charger and my Durango....Business gone, cars gone, house gone. Lawyers have plenty. Kids are only 11 and 12 so they blame me for breaking up our family because one day their mother was there and the next she moved out. Of course I didn't tell them why but she brain washes them that she wasn't happy with me.....I'll never get married again.

Wow similar story to me.
Married just shy of 20 years, 3 kids, a dog, a cat, 3 cars, 4 BR home with the pool and a business.
Now I have the same home,  3 kids, a dog, a cat, 3 cars, 4 BR home with the pool and a business.
Her? A rental house, a dipstick husband and a precocious step daughter too.
Sure sucks to be her.
God bless the legal system.
Gotta love a '69

Belgium R/T -68

I will not comment your remark Doc.  ;)

Per

1969chargerrtse

:o
OMG.  So sorry about that.  Wow that sucks.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 03, 2011, 09:45:08 PM
I was married 12 years. Had 2 kids, a 27 foot boat, 2 jet skis, 3000 sq.ft house, 3 car garage, 68 Charger, 69 Charger, 2006 Ram 3500, 2007 Durango, 2006 300C (her car actually) and a business. My ex wasn't happy. She didn't want to live in the suburbs and wanted to live in a Condo downtown and go on vacations all the time. Eventually she found someone with money and decided to cheat on me. After running my business - she was 50% owner and took money out of the business account right before payroll  and rent was to come out causing checks to bounce and people to get pissed off and quit - then she dragged me repeatedly through our F'd up court system. I now live in a rented house with nothing but the Charger and my Durango....Business gone, cars gone, house gone. Lawyers have plenty. Kids are only 11 and 12 so they blame me for breaking up our family because one day their mother was there and the next she moved out. Of course I didn't tell them why but she brain washes them that she wasn't happy with me.....I'll never get married again.

They'll grow up and understand...trust me.
I wonder if OJ's kid's will grow up and understand daddy murdered mommy?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: doctor4766 on January 04, 2011, 03:59:33 AM

Wow similar story to me.
Married just shy of 20 years, 3 kids, a dog, a cat, 3 cars, 4 BR home with the pool and a business.
Now I have the same home,  3 kids, a dog, a cat, 3 cars, 4 BR home with the pool and a business.
Her? A rental house, a dipstick husband and a precocious step daughter too.
Sure sucks to be her.
God bless the legal system.

I don't think the endings are similar?