News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

women......

Started by dads_69, January 03, 2011, 04:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Yea I know, but what a PITA it has been. First I'm involved in a big messy a$$ divorce and my family is 80% against me due to kids involved, yes it sucks all around for everyone but we all somehow seam/appeared to get along.
I love my kids, as for my current wife, not 100%. So therefore I live somewhere else.
But, my sister who lives 3 thousand miles away spills the beans on everything to my soon to be ex-wife tonite.
Yes, I live with another woman, have been for 4 months now, been apart from wife for 8 months on my own as well FYI and still supporting kids with everything they need FYI.
I'm spilling everything out here just because, what have I got to loose ya' know.
I love my kids, I will do anything for them as my family knows, just another woman being in picture before my divorce is final makes me look like a bad guy, sucks, just sucks.......
do I feel like sh!t right now, yea, somewhat...comments welcomed.........

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

doctor4766

Mark, I was devastated when my now ex-wife left me.
To make things worse it seems she was playing around with someone I used to call a friend.
My life was turned upside down since two of the people who I trusted the most had double crossed me to the max.
That happened June 6 2006.
They are now married and have a 1 year old child together.

September 2006 I started dating another woman and have been ever since.
I won't live with her though as she's not the marrying kind... well at least I won't marry her.

A lot of people "need" someone in their life to make them feel complete so don't feel bad that you're "already" living with someone, just be careful you don't get screwed over if things turn bad with this one.

As for your sister.. duct tape works well.

Gotta love a '69

PocketThunder

Quote from: doctor4766 on January 03, 2011, 05:04:39 AMI won't live with her though as she's not the marrying kind... well at least I won't marry her.

Good for you man.  I never understand why a man who gets divorced would get married a second time.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dans 68

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 03, 2011, 09:55:54 AM
Quote from: doctor4766 on January 03, 2011, 05:04:39 AMI won't live with her though as she's not the marrying kind... well at least I won't marry her.

Good for you man.  I never understand why a man who gets divorced with kids would get married a second time.

I fixed your comment.  ;)  I'm on number two and I have a daughter with her. And love does kind of play into it.... :yesnod:  :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

ACUDANUT

Di spite the myth out there, It is a fact Women cheat more than Men.  Having kids with her is going to cost you big time....Half of your income....I would have waited.   :Twocents:
Divorce is worst than death,  if you loved the woman...It took me 10 years to get over my ex-wife.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Dans 68 on January 03, 2011, 10:19:01 AM

Good for you man.  I never understand why a man who gets divorced with kids would get married a second time.

I fixed your comment.  ;)  I'm on number two and I have a daughter with her. And love does kind of play into it.... :yesnod:  :icon_smile_wink:

Dan

Yes i do agree.  If there are no kids in the first marraige and it doesnt work out, then i can see getting married a second time, but if there are kids involved with the first marriage then the second marriage is only going to make it worse for the kids of the first marriage.  But, i was a kid from the first marriage so i'm biased from my own personal situation growing up.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

nvrbdn

i was married before. she decided after 3 kids she needed something else. went out and got preg. begged me to take her back and i did :brickwall: 1 year after the boy was born i had 4 kids while she ran off with an over the road truck driver so she could see the world. 10 years later after dating for 8 years to 1 person i got remarried :brickwall: she had kids, i had kids, 10 years later there is still favoritism. they are all grownups, but still she has different rules for "my kids" and "her kids". yep it still goes on and probably will till the day they bury me in my charger holding on to my chiefs banner. :yesnod: good luck with your situation.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Cooter

Not to rub salt in anyone's wounds here with this post, but My Grandpappy gave me some GOOD advice when I was around 15 Y/O..."Son, the first thing you need to know about women is, get one that don't give you no sh*t"...."Treat her fairly, but get one that don't give you any problems"...

When I finally decided after MANY failed "Attempts"(Dating), She had 4 kids from a preivous marriage and I had NONE!..She also told me that she wouldn't be able to have any more as she was "Fixed"..I said "No problem"..Would I like to have a little Me running round? Not really, as I feel I couldn't bring a child into this god forsaken world right now with all that's going on, and I KNOW THIS...Too many have kids before they get all the partying out of their systems. All MY kids have BB V8 engines and I like it that way.....Too much BS the other way..MY .02
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Richard Cranium

I never understand why a man who gets divorced would get married a second time.

....but I can understand a 3rd, a 4th, a 5th, a 6th, a 7th, and an 8th time.  

Signed,
Larry King

:smilielol:
I am Dr. Remulac

Belgium R/T -68

Well, I'm married to my sister and if/when we divorce I will never get married again. :brickwall:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

skip68

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on January 03, 2011, 04:13:28 PM
Well, I'm married to my sister and if/when we divorce I will never get married again. :brickwall:          Per             ummm, yeah,......god i hope that was a translator software malfunction! lol! mrs.skip68.

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: skip68 on January 03, 2011, 05:32:29 PM
Well, I'm married to my sister and if/when we divorce I will never get married again. :brickwall:
ummm, yeah,......god i hope that was a translator software malfunction! lol! mrs.skip68.
Per

Being married to your sister left Skip68 speechless. That is priceless.

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

nvrbdn

well if you get divorced it would make a great family reunion with the ex wife/ sister and the kids/ nephews and nieces.  :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 03, 2011, 05:52:01 PM
well if you get divorced it would make a great family reunion with the ex wife/ sister and the kids/ nephews and nieces.  :smilielol:

I was just thinking he doesnt have to travel to the inlaws on holidays!   :scratchchin:    :shruggy:

flyinlow

Wow, with the Sugar Bowl tomorrow night and being a Buckeye. I have only one question;

If an Arkansas man divorces his wife , is she still his sister?

Silver R/T

Sorry to hear about divorce. It always makes me wonder why do people divorce, why got married in first place?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

DC_1

I was married 12 years. Had 2 kids, a 27 foot boat, 2 jet skis, 3000 sq.ft house, 3 car garage, 68 Charger, 69 Charger, 2006 Ram 3500, 2007 Durango, 2006 300C (her car actually) and a business. My ex wasn't happy. She didn't want to live in the suburbs and wanted to live in a Condo downtown and go on vacations all the time. Eventually she found someone with money and decided to cheat on me. After running my business - she was 50% owner and took money out of the business account right before payroll  and rent was to come out causing checks to bounce and people to get pissed off and quit - then she dragged me repeatedly through our F'd up court system. I now live in a rented house with nothing but the Charger and my Durango....Business gone, cars gone, house gone. Lawyers have plenty. Kids are only 11 and 12 so they blame me for breaking up our family because one day their mother was there and the next she moved out. Of course I didn't tell them why but she brain washes them that she wasn't happy with me.....I'll never get married again.

Silver R/T

Quote from: Sydmoe on January 03, 2011, 09:29:16 PM
I was married 12 years. Had 2 kids, a 27 foot boat, 2 jet skis, 3000 sq.ft house, 3 car garage, 68 Charger, 69 Charger, 2006 Ram 3500, 2007 Durango, 2006 300C (her car actually) and a business. My ex wasn't happy. She didn't want to live in the suburbs and wanted to live in a Condo downtown and go on vacations all the time. Eventually she found someone with money and decided to cheat on me. After running my business - she was 50% owner and took money out of the business account right before payroll  and rent was to come out causing checks to bounce and people to get pissed off and quit - then she dragged me repeatedly through our F'd up court system. I now live in a rented house with nothing but the Charger and my Durango....Business gone, cars gone, house gone. Lawyers have plenty. Kids are only 11 and 12 so they blame me for breaking up our family because one day their mother was there and the next she moved out. Of course I didn't tell them why but she brain washes them that she wasn't happy with me.....I'll never get married again.

They'll grow up and understand...trust me.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Belgium R/T -68

Well, I'm married to my sister and if/when we divorce I will never get married again. :brickwall:          Per             ummm, yeah,......god i hope that was a translator software malfunction! lol! mrs.skip68.

Lisa,
What I mean is that that's how our marrigae is, living together like friends or sister/brother. We talk about things that has to be delt with but that's all.
No hard feelings just no life together, we should propably be better of both of us if we splitted up.

Per

doctor4766

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on January 04, 2011, 03:04:36 AM

Lisa,
What I mean is that that's how our marrigae is, living together like friends or sister/brother. We talk about things that has to be delt with but that's all.
No hard feelings just no life together, we should propably be better of both of us if we splitted up.

Per

Sure ya did.....
Gotta love a '69

doctor4766

I was married 12 years. Had 2 kids, a 27 foot boat, 2 jet skis, 3000 sq.ft house, 3 car garage, 68 Charger, 69 Charger, 2006 Ram 3500, 2007 Durango, 2006 300C (her car actually) and a business. My ex wasn't happy. She didn't want to live in the suburbs and wanted to live in a Condo downtown and go on vacations all the time. Eventually she found someone with money and decided to cheat on me. After running my business - she was 50% owner and took money out of the business account right before payroll  and rent was to come out causing checks to bounce and people to get pissed off and quit - then she dragged me repeatedly through our F'd up court system. I now live in a rented house with nothing but the Charger and my Durango....Business gone, cars gone, house gone. Lawyers have plenty. Kids are only 11 and 12 so they blame me for breaking up our family because one day their mother was there and the next she moved out. Of course I didn't tell them why but she brain washes them that she wasn't happy with me.....I'll never get married again.

Wow similar story to me.
Married just shy of 20 years, 3 kids, a dog, a cat, 3 cars, 4 BR home with the pool and a business.
Now I have the same home,  3 kids, a dog, a cat, 3 cars, 4 BR home with the pool and a business.
Her? A rental house, a dipstick husband and a precocious step daughter too.
Sure sucks to be her.
God bless the legal system.
Gotta love a '69

Belgium R/T -68

I will not comment your remark Doc.  ;)

Per

1969chargerrtse

:o
OMG.  So sorry about that.  Wow that sucks.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 03, 2011, 09:45:08 PM
I was married 12 years. Had 2 kids, a 27 foot boat, 2 jet skis, 3000 sq.ft house, 3 car garage, 68 Charger, 69 Charger, 2006 Ram 3500, 2007 Durango, 2006 300C (her car actually) and a business. My ex wasn't happy. She didn't want to live in the suburbs and wanted to live in a Condo downtown and go on vacations all the time. Eventually she found someone with money and decided to cheat on me. After running my business - she was 50% owner and took money out of the business account right before payroll  and rent was to come out causing checks to bounce and people to get pissed off and quit - then she dragged me repeatedly through our F'd up court system. I now live in a rented house with nothing but the Charger and my Durango....Business gone, cars gone, house gone. Lawyers have plenty. Kids are only 11 and 12 so they blame me for breaking up our family because one day their mother was there and the next she moved out. Of course I didn't tell them why but she brain washes them that she wasn't happy with me.....I'll never get married again.

I wonder if OJ's kid's will grow up and understand daddy murdered mommy?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: doctor4766 on January 04, 2011, 03:59:33 AM

Wow similar story to me.
Married just shy of 20 years, 3 kids, a dog, a cat, 3 cars, 4 BR home with the pool and a business.
Now I have the same home,  3 kids, a dog, a cat, 3 cars, 4 BR home with the pool and a business.
Her? A rental house, a dipstick husband and a precocious step daughter too.
Sure sucks to be her.
God bless the legal system.

I don't think the endings are similar?

PocketThunder

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on January 04, 2011, 06:53:32 AM
Quote from: Silver R/T on January 03, 2011, 09:45:08 PM

I wonder if OJ's kid's will grow up and understand daddy murdered mommy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXJJFT9GZwY

DC_1

RECHRGD

One thing I never understood........A few lifetimes ago when I was young and single, I would pursue women with limited success.  After I was married, they would pursue me!  It didn't matter if they were married either.  I never acted on any of the advances, but it still seemed strange to me.  Maybe the taboo thing made it more exciting or something.
13.53 @ 105.32

PocketThunder

Quote from: RECHRGD on January 04, 2011, 10:59:27 AM
One thing I never understood........A few lifetimes ago when I was young and single, I would pursue women with limited success.  After I was married, they would pursue me!  It didn't matter if they were married either.  I never acted on any of the advances, but it still seemed strange to me.  Maybe the taboo thing made it more exciting or something.

I'm 35 and i got married at 25, that was the first thing i noticed also!  I started telling all my single friends to go buy a cheap wedding ring and start wearing it when they go out..  :yesnod:   :2thumbs: :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

The70RT

Did you have your Charger then?  :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RECHRGD

Quote from: The70RT on January 04, 2011, 11:41:29 AM

Did you have your Charger then?  :shruggy:

I sold the Charger right before I met my wife to be.  Although having a new '68 Charger R/T dramatically enhanced my dating possibilities, the wedding ring thing just amazed me.
13.53 @ 105.32

Mike DC

I knew a (single) guy that used to literally wear a wedding ring when he went to bars, just because it was effective.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 04, 2011, 12:43:39 PM
I knew a (single) guy that used to literally wear a wedding ring when he went to bars, just because it was effective.

It was effective, because there is no commitment. When I bartendered, I thought the idiots would leave me alone. When I wore my wedding ring. Wrong,  :brickwall: :brickwall:

RTDaddy

Buddy of mine told me years ago when a man walks out of the house and gets to the end of the driveway,he looks in both directions.  When a womann walks out and gets to the end of the driveway, she has a plan.  Have seen a lot of truth in that theory.

"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."
"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."

dads_69

Wow, hella responses, ha-ha. Shouldn't surprise me really, women, ha.... Even my current woman drives me crazy everyday, but.... I'm still with her. Tonight I thank god for Mopars!  :D

My Sensei said to me recently, he said hey man, don't buy into their crap, rule them. hahaha, he's a funny guy at times, but truthful.
Thanks for all your input guys.

charger490

i have been married to the same women for 56 years .i have my 6 cars 1 truck 3  kids 7 grandchildren and one great grandchild and i am doing fine.

no weding ring on my hand but the older i get the more young grils 20 to 30 talk to me and give hugs and sometimes kisses.maybe they want me because i will die soon and they will get all the money when i die if they could marry me.

the pic is my great granddaughter and makes it all worth it.

GPULLER

I got married at 21 for 5 years, she like other guys better.  Married again at 32 8 years and 2 great kids it's all good.
For what RECHRGSD said...in my first marriage me and my single college age brother in law were at a bar, he commented on how many women would come up and talk to me, so he asked for my ring to see if it would work for him.  After wearing it for 10 minutes a dude came up to talk to him, he quickly returned the ring.

Tilar

Been married 3 times and have no real children of my own.

I got married the first time when I was 20, We were married 8 years. Second one I lived with her for 6 months and she talked me into getting married, BIG MISTAKE. That one lasted 13 days.  :brickwall:

My last marriage lasted 3 years. She had 3 sons from previous marriages. Her oldest son was from her first marriage and he had never met his father. Left before he was a year old. Anyway, He and I hit it off real good. Of course I was into cars and he being just 13 went nuts over my old Mopars. At that time I had my 68 Charger that didn't run, a 72 SE Brougham that was pretty nice and a 73 that didn't run. I also had a 74 Duster that would cut a hold in the wind. 

Anyway, Long story short after almost 3 years she told my best friend that she was seeing someone else on the side. I told Robert, her son that as bad as I hated it, I was going to send her packing. I wasn't going to put up with someone cheating behind my back. He told me that he didn't want to leave and if I didn't want him he would go live with his grandfather, but he wanted to stay with me... So he did. He was 16 and had his license so he could drive to school, I let him drive my Duster back and forth to school. Now he is 33, just moved out of my house in Texas a year and a half ago and bought his own home. As far as I'm concerned he is my son, and he tells everyone I am his dad. So now I'm single, Have a son that loves me and life is good.  :2thumbs:

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

maxwellwedge

A wise man once told me, "Women - You can't live with them........
pass the beer nuts"

doctor4766

Friend of mine once told me

You can't live with them........

You can't live with them!

Gotta love a '69

Landonsrt

Went through my divorce last year myself. Got into an argument with my wife one night. Asked her what she wanted. Told me she wanted a divorce and to get out of the house that night... Now I'm divorced, getting screwed out of seeing my son...

Stupid ass me was still paying for the house for two more months thinking we might work things out... She had a man staying with her the week after she kicked me out!

I'm on a break from women and their BS right now.. More money for the charger!

ACUDANUT

Women will get your money, the kids and last laugh everytime. :brickwall:

68blue

:smilielol: :smilielol: Time changes that, I don't think I've even been looked at since 40. :smilielol: :smilielol:

GPULLER

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 11, 2011, 06:11:23 PM
A wise man once told me, "Women - You can't live with them........
pass the beer nuts"

I like to use Dan Fielding's line from "Night Court".  Women...can't live with them...can't do most positions without them.

jb666

I got married when I was 20... Knew her for only 7 days.. 20 years later , we are still married...

But I know exactly what you mean.. I used to wear my wedding ring on a gold chain... But the wife started getting questions like "When did you guys split up!?!?" because people would see me out and not see a ring on my finger... THAT PUT AN END TO THAT.. .It's now on my finger...

:brickwall:

Ponch ®

One thing I never understood........A few lifetimes ago when I was young and single, I would pursue women with limited success.  After I was married, they would pursue me!  It didn't matter if they were married either.  I never acted on any of the advances, but it still seemed strange to me.  Maybe the taboo thing made it more exciting or something.

I noticed that too. They seem to come out of the woodwork. IMHO It has a lot to do with how you carry yourself after you're married. If it's chicks you already know, its because they know you're married and think you're "safe" to be around. If I'm at a bar with my boys and I start talking to a random chick, I'm a lot more relaxed cuz I'm not really trying to pick her up or anything...I'm genuinely just trying to have a conversation. So if it fizzles...big deal. I'm acting like I have nothing to lose, and women tend to confuse that with confidence and/or charm. Of course, in both of the above instances, there will be some chicks that just want to see if they can break you down.

In these situations, I like to joke that I'm on a "catch and release" program...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

dads_69

Update: long story short, I'm done with mopars once again. My charger is gone once again as well as my finace" whom I started a thread about also "women".
I lost her due to my attitude, as of today, I'm alone without her. I miss her more than any charger can replace. I wonder what life brings me tomorrow even I write this now as well.
Thanks again for all the repsonses about my old charger coming back into my life guys, but as they say, shit happends and life goes on right?

Mark

darkfiire5000

Shit I am filing for divorce tomorrow, about a week after my 24th birthday. I caught my wife talking to one of our so called friends in sexting and sending naked pictures to him and seeing the naked pictures he sent here I was disgusted. I asked her what the hell and instead of trying to talk to me about it she just said u never loved me and left to her friends. Now im lsoing my house moved in with my grandma and feel like an idiot for not divorcing her along time ago.

doctor4766

Quote from: dads_69 on March 20, 2011, 10:20:09 PM
Update: long story short, I'm done with mopars once again. My charger is gone once again as well as my finace" whom I started a thread about also "women".
I lost her due to my attitude, as of today, I'm alone without her. I miss her more than any charger can replace. I wonder what life brings me tomorrow even I write this now as well.
Thanks again for all the repsonses about my old charger coming back into my life guys, but as they say, shit happends and life goes on right?

Mark
Hey Mark.
Sorry it's got to this stage but Life really does go on mate.
Chin up ok
Gotta love a '69

charge69

Sorry to hear about your situation and I can tell you with certainty, it DOES get better over time. Time heals all wounds is B.S. but it can make it better and give you a different perspective.

I am on my second marriage (almost 34 yrs. now) and I am lucky enough to have found the right one this time. I was a bitter man the first time and time is the only thing that helped. Give yourself a little more time and it will work out for you. Meanwhile, just keep going forward and making it day by day.  ;)

70charginglizard

Good for you man.  I never understand why a man who gets divorced would get married a second time.
:yesnod:
70charginglizard

Tilar

Well, I'm married to my sister and if/when we divorce I will never get married again. :brickwall:          Per 
ummm, yeah,......god i hope that was a translator software malfunction! lol! mrs.skip68.

LOL, surely it is, but just imagine this at a family reunion for a moment...

In a Darth Vader type voice  "Luke," (deep breath) "I am your father..." (another deep breath) "and your uncle."   :smilielol:
Dave  

472 R/T SE

Quote from: dads_69 on March 20, 2011, 10:20:09 PM

Mark

The best cure for heartache I found would require another lady.  Even if you were only friends.  Living up there though isn't much for a selection.

I always tell my single buddy who's 42 I think.  If they're single around that age there's usually a reason why.  If they're not batshit crazy, they've been divorced a couple times with multiple children.  The selection just isn't there.

Good luck.  At least you have your kids'.  :2thumbs:

dads_69

I love and miss my finace" very much. I cant even fathom being with another woman, again in my life. I'm 43, not 23 banging chic after chic. I'm in love more than ever before and alone without her, life sucks right now. I  iss my best friend.
I will not be with any other woman, she is my everything. I've never felt so empty in my life. Thats all.....thanks guys....

Mark

1970Moparmann

Quote from: dads_69 on March 22, 2011, 02:11:06 AM
I love and miss my finace" very much. I cant even fathom being with another woman, again in my life. I'm 43, not 23 banging chic after chic. I'm in love more than ever before and alone without her, life sucks right now. I  iss my best friend.
I will not be with any other woman, she is my everything. I've never felt so empty in my life. Thats all.....thanks guys....

Mark

Mark, I thought you were living with her?   What happened?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Orange_Crush

Quote from: dads_69 on March 22, 2011, 02:11:06 AM

Mark

"I lost her due to my attitude"

I have to respect your honesty and your "manning up."  A lot of the divorce threads I see on Moparts and here seem to put ALL of the blame on the woman without any acknowledgement of the part the poster played in the divorce.  I'm not saying that the women are innocent...not at all...but a marriage takes TWO people to make it work.

Sometimes, despite your best efforts...a woman will cheat and there is nothing you can do about it....but even then...weren't there signs from the beginning?  If you married a woman who has three kids and she wasn't married to any of the dads...isn't that a warning sign?  Have you ever looked at YOURSELF and wondered why your wife is looking for attention in the arms of another man?

I remember a thread a few years back on Moparts where a member's wife posted asking for help.  She effectively asked for help from the Moparts community because her husband came home from work every day and spent all of his time posting on Moparts and ignored her and their children.  She claimed that he would spend hours on the internet...OH...and he didn't believe in counseling.  So what did everybody tell her?  Essentially, "let him do what he wants.  He works and supports you."  We never heard fromt them again, but I often wonder if he now tells everyone how his bitch of a wife left him for another man.  Personally, I believe that if she did...he fully deserves it...can't say the same for their children though.

Again.  I am not saying this is ALWAYS the case.  Women can be evil just as much as men can...but often, if you dig down deep, you will find that the seeds of divorce or infidelity were planted by both parties LONG before the incident occurred.

In any case, as far as you're concerned, Dadz...If you are this torn up about it, swallow your pride and fight for her.  There is no guarantee that it will work, but do your best and, that way, of it still doesn't work, at least you will know that you did everything you could.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Tilar

Marriage is like a deck of cards, When it starts out it's just two hearts and a diamond... By the time the game is over all you're looking for is a club and a spade.
Dave  

1970Moparmann

Remember gents.  If men had the genitals of a woman, we would all be rich.   :smilielol:

dads_69

To have found to the love of your (ones life) and have lost him or her, hurts.
Cars are material items, when we are gone, nothing else will matter afterwards. I'm being as strong as I can be, thanks guys....

Mark

Steve P.

Chin up brother. Some things are meant to hurt but we are meant to get through them and move on... Lots of great women out there and the hunt can be lots of fun.....   :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

djcarguy

Quote from: Tilar on March 23, 2011, 03:24:47 PM
Marriage is like a deck of cards, When it starts out it's just two hearts and a diamond... By the time the game is over all you're looking for is a club and a spade.
sorry for the hell your going thru ,but be careful that the new gal is not testing you and pushing you into a marriage .sounds like you may need more time to finish dealing with first divorce and all that tramma. spent time with friends and family ,,dont jump into living with or marring another. i have 2 xxxx's and 3 kids,2 are mine and now single for 11 years and youngest is 19. some times it is boring,but no fighting or dramma. take time and be good to yourself,first.all the best ,take care  DJ

Silver R/T

Quote from: Tilar on January 11, 2011, 05:08:52 PM

I got married the first time when I was 20, We were married 8 years. Second one I lived with her for 6 months and she talked me into getting married, BIG MISTAKE. That one lasted 13 days.  :brickwall:

My last marriage lasted 3 years. She had 3 sons from previous marriages. Her oldest son was from her first marriage and he had never met his father. Left before he was a year old. Anyway, He and I hit it off real good. Of course I was into cars and he being just 13 went nuts over my old Mopars. At that time I had my 68 Charger that didn't run, a 72 SE Brougham that was pretty nice and a 73 that didn't run. I also had a 74 Duster that would cut a hold in the wind. 

Anyway, Long story short after almost 3 years she told my best friend that she was seeing someone else on the side. I told Robert, her son that as bad as I hated it, I was going to send her packing. I wasn't going to put up with someone cheating behind my back. He told me that he didn't want to leave and if I didn't want him he would go live with his grandfather, but he wanted to stay with me... So he did. He was 16 and had his license so he could drive to school, I let him drive my Duster back and forth to school. Now he is 33, just moved out of my house in Texas a year and a half ago and bought his own home. As far as I'm concerned he is my son, and he tells everyone I am his dad. So now I'm single, Have a son that loves me and life is good.  :2thumbs:

hats off to you, not many decent men out there like yourself. Heck, it's usually hard to find a man who will take care of their own children

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Lost Sheep

When I was a young kid a friend of mine I've known my whole life who turned 60 told me there's 2 mistakes in life a man can make: I Do and I'll Take It. He was right on the I Do part. I got cheated on by my ex girlfriend last February..............I find im happier alone.
Chicks Dig Muscle Cars

stripedelete

Quote from: Silver R/T on March 24, 2011, 09:43:24 PM

hats off to you, not many decent men out there like yourself. Heck, it's usually hard to find a man who will take care of their own children

No shit....  good for you Tilar! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

gtx6970

Quote from: Silver R/T on March 24, 2011, 09:43:24 PM

Amen, It's take a real man to step up and raise his children, but I've always said it takes a great man to step up and raise someone else's child as his own. My dad did it and as far as I'm concerned he IS my dad .

1970Moparmann

Quote from: dads_69 on March 24, 2011, 08:23:23 PM
To have found to the love of your (ones life) and have lost him or her, hurts.
Cars are material items, when we are gone, nothing else will matter afterwards. I'm being as strong as I can be, thanks guys....

Mark

Mark, keep your head up.   It will be hard for a while, and even though time does heal a broken heart, it gets to the point on how you can cope.  Good luck my friend.

ACUDANUT

Not to depress you, but it took many years to get over my X...Men love better (deeper) than Women...Or differently.

Tilar

Thanks for the kudos guys, I appreciate it.

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 25, 2011, 09:19:52 PM
Not to depress you, but it took many years to get over my X...Men love better (deeper) than Women...Or differently.

I think it's harder for men to let go, where women can flip a switch and go on to the next one. It's the same way with our cars, we get attached to ours where a woman generally trades theirs in for a younger model.  :lol:
Dave  

djcarguy

Quote from: Lost Sheep on March 24, 2011, 09:48:43 PM
When I was a young kid a friend of mine I've known my whole life who turned 60 told me there's 2 mistakes in life a man can make: I Do and I'll Take It. He was right on the I Do part. I got cheated on by my ex girlfriend last February..............I find im happier alone.

TOTALLY UNDERSTAND MISTAKE...1..THE BLOODY I    DO  ,,,,,,,,  BUT PARTS 2   ...I'LLTAKE IT...?????WHAT DO YOU MEAN??CHEATING ,OR WHAT

dads_69

Hey guys, thanks so much for those whom have message me. Im seeing a counsler as well as bible studies. I have to in order to save myself first then maybe her and I can become of something once again, as I've been told, one day at a time and its all still 50/50 still.
I didn't realize how much I loved her let alone how much she reaally loved me until she moved.
Thanks again , Mark

ACUDANUT

Women can snap thier fingers and have a Man...Men on the other hand are screwed.

Lost Sheep

I'll Take It could mean a new house,new car,new boat,new anything.
Chicks Dig Muscle Cars

TK73

Cars have always been more important to me.

Last wife:  b. 1973

my Charger: b. 1973

There were a WHOLE lot more women made in '73 than Chargers.
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

dads_69

Quote from: TK73 on March 27, 2011, 02:45:26 PM

Tk73....your quote made me laugh out loud, I agree, but, when you find the woman of your dreams, if she has been lost or stepped back, one must do what is necessary to show her how important she is in life, that's what I'm working on not only for myself but she truly is my best friend, and hopefully someday my wife.

TK73

Quote from: dads_69 on March 27, 2011, 03:30:03 PM
Quote from: TK73 on March 27, 2011, 02:45:26 PM

Tk73....your quote made me laugh out loud, I agree, but, when you find the woman of your dreams, if she has been lost or stepped back, one must do what is necessary to show her how important she is in life, that's what I'm working on not only for myself but she truly is my best friend, and hopefully someday my wife.

I had the coolest woman for me I could handle.  We F-in PARTIED, travelled, did stuff that is illegal in most countries and violated the good book's moral laws.  All was AMAZING until she decided to get clean and want kids.   :brickwall:

Any lust for life I had was ripped right out of me years ago...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

dads_69

Tk73, as you said though, for yourself at least, they made more women than chargers, so you shouldn't have any prob's finding another, sooner or later it'll happen.
Just an FYI also, I will not have internet for a few weeks guys, so no worries if I don't respond. I will keep in touch with one member here though and he knows who he is, thanks again guys and take care, bless you guys.

Mark

doctor4766

Take care dude and all the best with everything.
Gotta love a '69

dads_69

hi guys, still kicking strong! I love my woman.....but still apart for now in different states.

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69