News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interesting? Worth taking a look at for that price?

Started by jdiesel33, January 05, 2011, 05:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdiesel33

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

Blakcharger440

I would say if the car is not completely rusted out (frame) then that is a good deal.  Looks to be complete and if there are no big surprises then it would be something to snag up if that is the year you are looking for. IMHO.

grdprx

Runs & Drives.  Not the prettiest Charger I've ever seen though...   :icon_smile_blackeye:

The70RT

It looks to need almost every body part, no telling about the underside or inside?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PocketThunder

He does have a point in this sentence:

"serious buyers only don't have time to chat about your car or your plans!!!"

When i have sold Chargers in the past half the calls i took were about this same thing.....   :brickwall:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

jdiesel33

Yeah, certainly not the prettiest. I myself am not in the market for another one, just thought I would post it in case someone here was interested. May be a good price if not too much rust. I have my hands full with my own '68 right now.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes