News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

drifter69 resto

Started by drifter69, January 02, 2011, 09:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drifter69

I started posting a bunch of photo's on the "got a pic" thread and I was told I should move so I can keep up with it. So here we go again. From the start. When I bought the car till now.

drifter69

This is when I went and bought the car.

drifter69

more.

drifter69

Little beat up, but I am not scared........yet.

drifter69

another.

drifter69

The guy I bought the car from said his last girl friend took the keys, so I could not start the car :scratchchin: but that did not dicourage me from the sale. Ilooked it over good and still bought it.

drifter69

I got the car home had a key made ran a fuel line into a gas can, new battery and POW. She fired up and I drove the shit out of it for about three months. Then..........

drifter69

Yep, right into it.

drifter69

I knew I needed sheet metal but not as much as I discovered.

drifter69

still more......

drifter69

another

drifter69

another

drifter69

more

BIGBLCK11

Nice work!  It's coming along so far.  Looks like it was a decent car for your project.  Any shots of the dash?

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

drifter69

not sure if I got a dash shot in here or not, I will keep the pic's going and mabey I will come across one.

drifter69

another

drifter69

Subframe connectors, and some welding I should of had someone else do.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

drifter69

Time to spin it.

drifter69

more

drifter69

more

drifter69

some more

drifter69

Ok, time for paint and I did not go with the factory F5 green. I went with something else.

drifter69

more