News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AMD 68-69 grille/headlight support

Started by Ryan, January 02, 2011, 05:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan

Has anyone purchased a 68-9 Grille/ headlight support from AMD? Curious on how it compared to a good original as these are extremely difficult to find in nice shape.

http://www.autometaldirect.com/showitem.aspx?id=103188&name=68-9%20Charger%20Grille%2Fheadlight%20Support&

thanks!
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

bull

No but given AMD's reputation around here I think you'd be pretty safe. How about you volunteer to be the guinea pig and let us know how it goes? :icon_smile_cool:

Ryan

Quote from: bull on January 16, 2011, 02:22:38 AM
No but given AMD's reputation around here I think you'd be pretty safe. How about you volunteer to be the guinea pig and let us know how it goes? :icon_smile_cool:

I suppose I will do that. I do know from prior experience that their customer service is top notch and if I was not happy they would issue me a refund. I'll post pics when I get it.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Patronus

Mine has weird marks or creases every 1/2" like it was from the last of the roll in manufacture, so  :popcrn:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

darkfiire5000

I got an extra one for a 68 just sitting in my garage I tried selling it but no one seems to want it ill sell it for $200 plus shipping.

charger2fast4u

i may need to get this piece for my 68 so this thread will come in handy keep us posted on how it looks and fits when you get it. anyone get a radiator support from AMD? i might need this as well if mine is to kinked up when i remove it