News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another old 66 Mopar saved from being scraped.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, December 31, 2010, 01:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

I found this in town.  It was " in the barn " for decades and just dragged out.  It is rust free and only has 41k on it.  Check out the old battery and certicard.
I called my new friend ( with the 70 mopars ) and he is getting it for 200.00.  The guy said it's worth 250 at the yard so 200.00 is fine.  Another old car saved. :2thumbs:
I also know where a 50's dodge is sitting out in the woods, I'm gonna ask the owner the same thing if he would like to sell it cheap to someone that could use it or the parts rather than crush it.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

rt green

third string oil changer

Todd Wilson

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 31, 2010, 01:03:19 PM
I found this in town.  It was " in the barn " for decades and just dragged out.  It is rust free and only has 41k on it.  

Cool car and good price.  But its not rust free!

Todd

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Todd Wilson on January 01, 2011, 02:11:16 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 31, 2010, 01:03:19 PM
I found this in town.  It was " in the barn " for decades and just dragged out.  It is rust free and only has 41k on it.  

Cool car and good price.  But its not rust free!

Todd

Yeah maybe not, but you know what I mean.  The rear quarters show no rust and the floors etc are supossed to be solid. 
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69chargerrt440

When your Charger is sideways, just give it more gas!

1969chargerrtse

Cooter

Yeah buddy! Workin' on the son's '66 Belvy, 2dr hd top, 440, 4-speed, Dana 60 right now..Sure could use that thing for the front clip...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"