News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

lil red express

Started by moparsons, December 30, 2010, 09:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparsons

Anyone own one or a truck like it? I'm buying a 79 model...not a real lil red, but just like one....stepside,360, and stacks. I'm lookin for a source for info and a few parts I need.

hemi68charger

This guy has a lot of stuff and knowledge. I bought stuff from him during the restorations of my two previous Lil' Reds.....

Hope this helps....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

maxwellwedge

Quote from: hemi68charger on December 31, 2010, 11:39:15 AM
This guy has a lot of stuff and knowledge. I bought stuff from him during the restorations of my two previous Lil' Reds.....

Hope this helps....

The invisible man? He knows jack!

hemi68charger

Quote from: maxwellwedge on December 31, 2010, 12:06:03 PM

Hope this helps....

The invisible man? He knows jack!

This jack?  :rofl:

Guess I've gotten lucky in that I didn't ask him any hard questions?
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparsons

Jack in the box have a web site with lil red parts????  :shruggy: ;D

400/6/PAC

69rtse4spd

I use to have  a 79, towed the race car with it, no problem. Fun truck, would bury the speedo past the 95 m.p.h. number, at about the 6:00 o-clock position. Had some N.O.S. stuff I got from the dealer, but all went with the truck when sold.   

maxwellwedge

Hope this helps....

Which guy AB?

Ghoste

What info are you looking for, I wouldn't be surprised if someone here can help you with some (or all) of that.

moparsons

Really nothing specific right now.....except parts. Mainly tryin to find a place like this forum only for those trucks. I haven't got it home yet, but I know I need a small patch panel or 2.....a speedometer, and maybe a fender so far.
:popcrn:

moparsons

200MPH

http://lilreddad.com/

most of the body is standard dodge truck stuff  your major expenses will be the Stacks/shields /steps/Tuff wheel or omni wheel and in some cases the wheels..

It really depends on how far you are going to go for the look 
Charger

moparsons

I'm not going full out clone......but it is stepside and already has stacks, so will be similar....also it is 4x4.
Yeah...I'm lookin for any sites with good info and lots a parts for these trucks....doesn't necessarily have to be lil red specific. :cheers:

89MOPAR

www.dodgeconnection.com

lots of stuff for 70's era trucks....and especially lil reds
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

moparsons

Wow....thanks man....great site. :cheers: