News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

help with pricing parts

Started by mustanghater, January 03, 2006, 04:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

I have a few parts I need to know the prices of some is ford.

1 road runner tail light panel from tail light to tail light.
1 early 60's thunder bird tail light panel
1 right front dart sport fender
pair of late 60's couger headlight doors
4 keystone mags
2 Cragers

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Charger_Fan

One good way to get a good guess will of course be from watching eGouge auctions...especially since you don't have definite years on your parts.

Example;
"1 early 60's thunder bird tail light panel" Those changed at least twice between 1960 & 64
"1 right front dart sport fender" Gotta know a year (I know you know that).
"1 road runner tail light panel from tail light to tail light." You know this one too...RR's didn't stay the same for long.
"pair of late 60's couger headlight doors" 67 & 68 should be the same. 69 is one year only. 70 is one year only.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mustanghater

didn't notice
I'm gussin the thunder bird is a 63
the fender is a 75
the RR tail light panel is a 70
and I think the headlight doors are a 68?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

JimShine

I know it may be a regional thing, but in my area the only Keystones and Cragers worth anything are the ones damn close to mint. At that point maybe $40- $75 a rim depending on size, offset, etc. Any obvious flaws make them pretty much worthless.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Hmm
Quote from: mustanghater on January 03, 2006, 04:00:04 PM
I have a few parts I need to know the prices of some is ford.

Hmmm....maybe have better luck on a FORD board?

Chris' '69 Charger R/T