News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can I get an image of the 440 callouts?

Started by miller, December 30, 2010, 10:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller

Hello,

My friend is willing to create the 440 callouts for my hood but we need an image to use. Could someone send me an image of the decals (preferably with dimensions) as well as how to place them on the car.

Thank you all!
Miller

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

Just 6T9 CHGR

Here is the factory '70 V21/V24 bulletin....

Here is the factory '69 V21 bulletin...

Here is both of the bulletins that I grafted together to make it look like the V24 engine call outs could have come on a '69 as well ;)
(even changed the bulletin release date!)

Did this for my '09 Carlisle Retro Dealership display....made a lot of people say :scratchchin:

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

As far as the decals are concerned I got mine from www.performancecargraphics.com

When I put mine on back in '02 they were only like $40 for the pair in the matte black finish

I can try later today to measure mine if the bulletins dont help
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

miller

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on December 31, 2010, 08:59:18 AM
As far as the decals are concerned I got mine from www.performancecargraphics.com

When I put mine on back in '02 they were only like $40 for the pair in the matte black finish

I can try later today to measure mine if the bulletins don't help

Thank you for all of the help, my friend will do them for 4 dollars per side so I figured why not try. If you could get some measurements off of your car really quick I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Miller

Just 6T9 CHGR

hope these help
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

miller

Hello,

When you measure the decal on your car, could you please take an overhead picture of the decals so my friend can scan the image into the computer. Also any idea on what font the numbers are in?

Thank you,
Miller

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T