News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why no used Hemicrates for sale?

Started by Belgium R/T -68, December 30, 2010, 01:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

The 426 Hemi crateengines has been for sale for ages now and you see them in cars for sale
all the time aswell but I never see any used ones for sale. Shouldn't there be broken ones out there or people who bought a clonecar and wanted to put a stockengine back?
The only ones I see are the "real" older ones on ebay.

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Ghoste

Good question.  Maybe the old ones are worn out enough that folks want to sell them and the new ones, well, no ones done with them yet?

Dans 68

Supply and demand. Simple as that. No where near enough supply and way too much demand to see very many for sale. After all, they are Hemi's.  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Belgium R/T -68

Propably yes, with the low prices by Jegs for example the value of a used one maybe doesn't make
it worth while selling it either? :scratchchin:

Per

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: moparstuart on December 31, 2010, 09:03:47 AM
not quite a crate hemi but a start   

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?p=111968#post111968

Thanks friend, a little bit more complete then I have, hence my question. I bought new block, heads and rockerassembly from someone who lost interest but when I now count up all the parts I still need I don' know anymore. Maybe should have saved up for a crate anyway? :scratchchin:

Per