News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

looking for stainless fender bolts?

Started by drifter69, December 30, 2010, 09:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

Gotcha, actually looking at the image...it very well may be cupped...there seems to be a define line but well find out eventually  :shruggy:

bull

They aren't. You can tell in the image to the right that shows the side profile. The hex points are rounded off just like a regular bolt. But then who knows if what you end up with is actually what is pictured. Like you say, we'll find out when you get them. I'll let you be the guinea pig. :2thumbs:

charger2fast4u

Keep us updated and see how they are I may buy a set or acouple if they look alright installed. Will you be installing yours right away? If so post some pics if you can

FLG

Quote from: charger2fast4u on January 13, 2011, 12:42:09 AM
Keep us updated and see how they are I may buy a set or acouple if they look alright installed. Will you be installing yours right away? If so post some pics if you can

I only wish ill be installing mine right away  :RantExplode:

Not for some time.

gtx6970

I'll take a better / closeup pic when they come in

bull

gtx6970

Quote from: bull on January 28, 2011, 03:45:06 AM
Anything yet?
Franks shipped yesterday. But they are filled on the top as shown above

FLG

Yep there filled in, which as stated before...i dont mind, thanks Bill  :2thumbs:

Ill be getting in touch with you about the studs on the upper rad support that hold the hook latch, haven't had time to measure.

I did do the "magnet" test, with a strong magnet i got nada so they are good quality stainless  :2thumbs: