News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rhiannon and I wish all of you a Happy New Year...

Started by Afflyer, January 01, 2006, 09:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afflyer

Rhiannon (almost 13 months old now), is sitting in my lap- trying to get to the keyboard keys- is grasping her favorite Pooh Bear rag in her left hand, while sucking her left thumb.  She wanted me to pass along wishes for a happy new year to everyone here!

Uh-Oh...Daddy heard her grunt and now he smells poo. Great- love it when she passes a "man turd" in my lap.  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Happy New Year everyone!

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

TruckDriver

Quote from: Afflyer on January 01, 2006, 09:57:11 AM
Uh-Oh...Daddy heard her grunt and now he smells poo. Great- love it when she passes a "man turd" in my lap.   :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Happy New Year everyone!

Bradley

:smilielol:   I'm so happy my kids are out of diapers   :smilielol:   Happy Happy! :cheers:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

charger490

brad
kids are a lot of fun but grand kids are better.just wanted to let you know my granddau. name is the same as your kid. charger490

472 R/T SE

Happy New Year Rhiannon.  Tell your old man to get his thumb out of his mouth, he's teaching you bad habits. :icon_smile_sleepy:

Afflyer

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 01, 2006, 10:21:49 AM

:smilielol:   I'm so happy my kids are out of diapers   :smilielol:   Happy Happy! :cheers:
Same here! I don't miss dealing with bombs like that at all. :P

Happy New Year bak atcha! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722