News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Custom 68 RT

Started by DC_1, December 30, 2005, 04:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC_1

Charger_Fan

That's a great looking Charger!! :drool5:
I'd like to see a closeup on that grille, I like the trunk treatment too.

That's pretty cool that he was able to get his original Charger back.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

DC_1

I agree......i thought it looked great as well....hope some of the West coast members read this thread and post any pics they may have since the article seems to indicate he shows the car.

Blusmbl

I like the instrument panel.
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

runningman

Wow, that is pretty sweet!!

dkn1997

that car was in mopar collectors guide about 6 or 7 years ago.  I have it somewhere in my collection, but no scanner.  I don't like the grill treatment, but that interior and trunk are awesome.
RECHRGED

Charger_Fan

Quote from: dkn1997 on December 30, 2005, 06:48:23 PM
I don't like the grill treatment,
I can't see enough of it to say one way or the other. Somebody get him on this site...we NEED more pics! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

looks real nice, like custom interior too
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722