News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Projects Section

Started by TheAutoArchaeologist, March 19, 2010, 03:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAutoArchaeologist

Just throwing it out there, I know other websites have "Project Cars" sections.  I was just thinking about it here, since the main "Charger" section had a ton of peoples ongoing long project threads, might be nice to round them all up and put them in their own section.

This is JUST A SUGGESTION.  I am not being mean, or trying to put anyone down.  Just an idea I had looking through the threads.

Ryan

Hemidog

I think it's a good idea, it would look better than Cody's thread (no offense).

TheAutoArchaeologist

I see more and more projects on the main pages, pushing other good threads out.  Just a thought.

Tilar

Cody's thread really is a good starting point when you're looking for information. 

Just a thought here along the same lines, On each of the forums like Chassis, Electrical, Body and Interior; Maybe place child boards under each of them and move threads that are from projects that show how they did that particular area to the corresponding child board. The thread where Lilwendel shows how to do the instrument clusters come to mind.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

JoeyGowdy

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy