News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Web Site In The Works

Started by MoparManJim, December 28, 2010, 07:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

I swear I had started a thread before on my old web site but I went through and couldn't find the thread though. I don't know if it was for my model channel and I keep thinking it was for my web site or not  :scratchchin: :think:. So I'm making this thread, I'm not sure if it's in the correct area or not. As the new site will be both for models and other stuff (also auto related).

But during my breaks in the evenings from house repairs and working on afew model projects that I have set up a mini area in another room I also been working on a new site as well that will be up either this weekend or some time next week maybe by next weekend maybe. It's nothing like my old site is at all.  :2thumbs: :lol:
I been working on it for over a month getting it ready for after New Years. 

MoparManJim

I think I gix myself yesterda. The program I was using which was Intuit Site Builder by HomeStead done stop working for me... the exe stop working.   :flame: :brickwall: