News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My 1972 Dodge Charger SE Project

Started by DustinSimmonds, January 03, 2011, 02:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DustinSimmonds

So I decided I was gonna post a thread for my Charger! This is my 1972 Dodge Charger SE! I got it this last summer just outside of Rochester, MN. At this point I have the interior and engine out of the car, I will soon here have my 360 engine rebuilt for me by a friend for college. However I hope to find a 440 big block before my friend shows up for the engine.

chargermike

i would find a 440 for sure. but then i am a big block type of guy. instead of rebuilding i would just buy a crate motor. cheaper and faster. unless your going high performance. good luck on your project. :2thumbs:

DustinSimmonds

Ha, yea I would rather have the 440! I just need to find one!  :scratchchin:

mikesbbody

Nice! I also have a 72 SE good luck! cool car  :2thumbs:

greenpigs

Would your buddy wait till you found a 440 and then rebuild that? Take your time and try and not get in a rush. :Twocents:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

ramit

It looks like a nice clean start!   I live in Minnesota and know how hard it is to find a clean car!   

CDN72SE

Nice car, looking forward to seeing your resto.
1972 Charger SE