News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another Calender for 2011

Started by SBBob, November 18, 2010, 11:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBBob

Some of you know I work for O'Reilly's Auto Parts.  Last August I entered the Superbird in their employee internet car show.  There are 8 categories and won best musclecar and then out of the top 8 won best of show and a place on the 2011 calender.  They are supposed to be available at the store across the USA in December.  I don't know which of the 2 pictures they are going to use.  It has been crazy at work today and I received many calls from other stores and it was almost just a play day for me.  Attached are the 2 photos I sent in.  Glad to see that the MOPARS can hold their own!
Superbird Bob - 426 Hemi, 4 Speed, 3.54 Track Pack

A383Wing

hey...where's the girls in skimpy costumes??

every day is a play day for you

(geez, ya seen one wing car, ya seem 'em all) 
   :nana:

SBBob

I think Rose and Sharon went to Wally World instead of staying for the pictures!

A383Wing

Quote from: SBBob on November 18, 2010, 11:23:06 PM
I think Rose and Sharon went to Wally World instead of staying for the pictures!

no kidding...Rose spends so much time there she has her own personal parking spot reserved with her name on it

I suppose I should by stock....

Car look good Bob, as always

moparstuart

Very cool , they are a missouri company started in my dads home town springfield . :2thumbs:  I worked there 20 some years ago .  We have a commercial account with them here at the salvage yard to supply our shop .  They better bring me a calender   :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

SBBob

Stu - if they don't I have asked our DM to get me some extras.  Let me know if you don't get one.  Also did not know you were at a salvage yard.  As you might know I rebuild the door hinges for the older A/B and E bodies.  I have picked the Seattle area clean of rebuildible cores - is this something you guys might have in stock?  Let me know please.

moparstuart

Quote from: SBBob on November 19, 2010, 10:51:12 AM
Stu - if they don't I have asked our DM to get me some extras.  Let me know if you don't get one.  Also did not know you were at a salvage yard.  As you might know I rebuild the door hinges for the older A/B and E bodies.  I have picked the Seattle area clean of rebuildible cores - is this something you guys might have in stock?  Let me know please.
I only have a hand full of old cars , personal collection type stuff . We mostly do late model 95 and newer stuff . I own the 28 acre salvage yard , a small one mechanic repair shop and a used car lot .

thedodgeboys

stu you have a used car lot  :o we need to talk I need a car for my boy. :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: thedodgeboys on November 19, 2010, 06:35:24 PM
stu you have a used car lot  :o we need to talk I need a car for my boy. :2thumbs:
just throw him in the challenger   :smilielol: :2thumbs:   what kinda car you looking for  ?????   econo box  ?     

SBBob

I have 4 extra calenders left.  Contact me if you want one.  ONLY could get 4 extras!  These are employee only and you would have to know someone who works for O'Reilly's Auto Parts to get one.

A383Wing

saltdog

Use them all the time for work. Called them up and they said they hadn't gotten them yet. Few hours later they delivered one to me. Great looking car. :drool5:
1969  Charger (383)
2006 Ram3500 (diesel)