News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 RT Display Sign

Started by bad88t-top, December 16, 2010, 08:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad88t-top

Hi guys,
I'm looking to get a sign made describing the details of my 70 ChargerR/T.   Has anyone on the site done this and if so, would you mind posting a picture of what you have.   I promise i won't copy all your ideas.  lol
I already have a piece of smoked plexiglass and I've already added a red stripe "bumple bee" stripe down the left hand side to match my car's look.   Lets see what you got and thanks.    Bill
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT

LeesRT

How about a carved sign with all your car's specs and data info?  I've been wanting to do one.  So far, I've only done car signs themselves.  See attached example of car sign.  When these signs are done out of Maple, they look really sharp.  I can do these in plastic as well.

LeesRT

I did my first two color Maple sign today.  It didn't turn out too bad.  Clear coat is next.

LeesRT

Clear coated this sign today and boy the color came out much better.  I also did a Beatles sign...thought I'd share.

TruckDriver

My son said if you will make him one with a '69 Camaro SS/RS, he's buy one. Those are cool!  :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

LeesRT

I'll make whatever you want...these are all custom signs.  These Maple signs with paint and clear coat have been running $125.00 ea. plus shipping to you.  E-mail me details of what your son would like his sign to look like (view(s) of car, emblems to be shown, year, and anything else he wants on it) and I'll get started on a design.  I think I already have the SS and RS and Camaro emblem for 1969 done.  I just need to do the car and stance he wants.  Let me know...I'll do it.  I've got several I'm still working on.  I need to finish my 69 6-pack bee sign.  I'm doing a 2010 vette and a 2005 Ford GT mid engine car for my neighbor.  The plain black melamine signs with particle board core are still available and they are $75.00 ea. plus shipping to you.