News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

in need of Engineering help (now with PICS)(kinda done)

Started by vancamp, December 19, 2010, 06:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vancamp

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 05, 2011, 08:56:16 PM
i like your plan and would like a close-up of the support bar to see just how that works. surely would need wheel locks to make sure it stays put.. :yesnod:
I will try and get some in the next couple days basically its a pivot with a spring loaded sleeve that slides up and locks it in place

nvrbdn

ah-ha, that makes sense. so you can lock it in one handed. great job. where did you find the ambulance stretcher? im assuming it will line up to the pick-up bed for easy in and easy out. sorry for all the q's this is just the perfect thing for the mechanic on the go. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

vancamp

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 05, 2011, 10:13:59 PM
ah-ha, that makes sense. so you can lock it in one handed. great job. where did you find the ambulance stretcher? im assuming it will line up to the pick-up bed for easy in and easy out. sorry for all the q's this is just the perfect thing for the mechanic on the go. :2thumbs:
it started out as an x frame stretcher that i cut apart and made an h frame out of, would be alot simpler if you staart out with an H frame but i couldnt find one anywhere around here, h frame were one man stretchers and everyone has went to the two man x frame, i got mine from an ambulance service that ordered new ones and was supposed to destroy the old ones, so i destroyed it for them :D the box is an aluminum box designed for flat bottom boats, tool racks used to be bed rail off a ford truck, some hitch pins, all thread, and aluminum flat stock later this is what icame up with.