News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found some old pics.......

Started by Lowprofile, December 30, 2005, 12:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

I found some old pics of my Charger. I don't have a scanner. Can I take those pics to Wal-Mart or Wallgreens and have them converted onto a disc??  :shruggy:         I'd like to post them on the site.  :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Lowprofile

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

2fast4u

:scope:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Lowprofile

Dropped them off today..... Have them by next week :2thumbs:  when I get back home.

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Lowprofile on December 30, 2005, 12:59:31 AM
I found some old pics of my Charger. I don't have a scanner. Can I take those pics to Wal-Mart or Wallgreens and have them converted onto a disc??   :shruggy:              I'd like to post them on the site.   :icon_smile_big:

They make inexpensive scanner/printer/copier machines now, very handy to have around.     

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

R2

I bought a scanner at Office Max,,,was pretty inexpensive,,,,and i use it all the time....might be a nice thing to have around the house.......

chrisII

a note about scanners , other than scanning pictures whenever i sell a car i make the buyer fill in all buyer info on the title and sign it. then i scan it into the computer for future refference...ie when they dont title it and crash it or abandon it in another state and the cops come knocking on your door. its never happened to me but ive heard of it

Lowprofile

OK  Here's the pics  of me & the Charger  from around 97'-98'  when I still lived in Vegas  [ parked next to my almost new Suburban that my ex took in the divorce   :flame:]    And a photo of my truck with my WWE Trailer.   :icon_smile_big:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Johnny SixPack

Hey, Lo-Pro, you gotta flat, man. :D

Didn't realize you were a fellow "70 owner. :cheers:

I knew there was a reason I liked this guy. :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 06, 2006, 07:23:46 PM
You should be waxing the car  ;)
He's waxing the bumper with his butt. :icon_smile_big:

Looks good Man, I know you said somewhere before, but how close are you getting to resto time?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

I think she's a little beyond waxing.......Kinda like puttin' lipstick on a pig!   It's sitting behind the barn with 4 flats now! [oi vey!]
As far as a start time for the resto goes, hopefully this spring I'll get some time off from the road.  I would love to get it disassembled, dipped or media blasted, and the body work started [I guy can hope, can't he?]   :shruggy: :D :D :D

Thanks for the good words, guys!  :icon_smile_big:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger