News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Side Exhaust pictures

Started by G Force, November 12, 2005, 10:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G Force

I am thinking about adding Electric Exhaust valves with and side exhuast. If anyone has pictures of Chargers with side Exhaust tips, I would like to see them posted. Has anyone on this site done this?

Blown70

I would check with your state first.  DMV, or sheriff office.  here they must exit behind the passenger compartment and/or a non-functioning window.

So, depends where you live.... ND I am all good.  I will not have mine done for a bit.  I have to redo the hedders to build the exhaust.

Ghoste

Check the thread in general discussion about Foose boogering up the 66.  There are a couple of pictures of Big Sugars 66 with side exhaust posted in there.

THE CHARGER PUNK

side exhaust like the challenger T/A's? or side pipes for that hot rod look like on vettes?-MATT

G Force

Quote from: F8 69 CHARGER PUNK on November 25, 2005, 12:30:40 PM
side exhaust like the challenger T/A's? or side pipes for that hot rod look like on vettes?-MATT

Like the Challenger T/A'S . Thinking of adding a exhaust tip style like the Nascars have about 9" wide x about 1" high one on each side of car. I don't know if I can actually make them fit tight to the body (rocker panel).

THE CHARGER PUNK

i think side exhaust would be awesome on a 68 or 69 charger-MATT

Rolling_Thunder

if you can wait a while - we have a 69 in the show that is getting the exhaust sent through the rocker panel just in front of the rear tires... 
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Ghoste

Silver R/T

there were a few shots on old site, in members rides
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE