News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Thumbs Up to Charger Specialties

Started by BIGBLCK11, December 28, 2010, 11:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGBLCK11

:2thumbs: Thumbs Up to Russ at Charger Specialties.  Just wanted to say I was treated very well by them.  He covered a repair on an almost 2yr old clock.  It appeared to be from a surge and was probably not really a warranty issue.  He also took care of me on a color change.  The clock was fixed and sent back out within a day.  Seems like one of the good guys to me, just wanted to put that out here.

UH60L

I've always got good quality parts from his web site.

Funny thing is, I discovered chaer specialties after ordering front marker lights from year one, and they came in charger specialties boxes.  From then on I went directly to them for quite a few items.

Another site that seems good so far to me is B/E&A restoration parts beaparts.com.  They seem to have alot of parts I can't find anywhere else.

WHITE AND RED 69

I got my tach and a few other parts from charger specialties, great company to deal with. Russ was easy to deal with and also changed the color of my tach for a good price. BEA parts is also great to deal with. Mike is a cool guy and when I bought my dash bezels they were shipped and I had a tracking number within an hour after ordering. Both are great companies with excellent service.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster